University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Tramways

Just wondering who's in tramways and what rooms :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leannsmithx
Just wondering who's in tramways and what rooms :smile:

Hey! Im in tramways Block A Floor 2 - 13 - b, studying Business. What about you? :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by BethBradley
Hey! Im in tramways Block A Floor 2 - 13 - b, studying Business. What about you? :smile:

I know I have a room but where did you find out what block you are? Im studying tourism and events management :smile:
I am, I'm block E floor 4 79 D! You find it when you log on the student portal on their website☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by leannsmithx
I know I have a room but where did you find out what block you are? Im studying tourism and events management :smile:

If you login to the tramways page, under home click on booking info that's were I found it :smile:
Reply 5
I haven't got my Tramways login yet :frown:
Original post by Toey1996
I haven't got my Tramways login yet :frown:

Have they phoned you yet? I only got mine sorted yesterday, even tough they said they would contact me within 5 days (which they didn't)
Reply 7
I'm guessing they'll try to put people studying similar courses in the same block. Im studying Accounting and Finance.
Reply 8
Have they phoned you yet? I only got mine sorted yesterday, even tough they said they would contact me within 5 days (which they didn't)

No they haven't tried to call yet :frown:
No they haven't tried to call yet :frown:

I emailed them and asked as I hadn't either. They told me I was on a list of people to call within the next 48 hours. As you weren't contacted yesterday I would assume it'll be today, so don't panic about it. I got my call at around half 6 last night so if it gets late also don't worry :smile:
Reply 10
I emailed them and asked as I hadn't either. They told me I was on a list of people to call within the next 48 hours. As you weren't contacted yesterday I would assume it'll be today, so don't panic about it. I got my call at around half 6 last night so if it gets late also don't worry :smile:

Ah thanks for letting me know. I'm at work until 5 so hopefully i get the call at half 6 too.
Ah thanks for letting me know. I'm at work until 5 so hopefully i get the call at half 6 too.

No problem :smile: Can I ask if you have received a welcome pack or anything as i have not and my parents are asking me questions I dont know the answers too :P
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
No problem :smile: Can I ask if you have received a welcome pack or anything as i have not and my parents are asking me questions I dont know the answers too :P

No welcome pack yet, the only thing i've received is the email saying they put me forward for Tramways accommodation.
No welcome pack yet, the only thing i've received is the email saying they put me forward for Tramways accommodation.

Ok thank you, that helps put my mind at ease. Good luck with your accommodation, let me know were you are stopping :biggrin:
Reply 14
Ok thank you, that helps put my mind at ease. Good luck with your accommodation, let me know were you are stopping :biggrin:

Will do, we will probably end up next door haha, are you going for; bronze, silver or gold?
Will do, we will probably end up next door haha, are you going for; bronze, silver or gold?

Haha that would be funny :P I went for bronze because its more affordable, What about you? :smile:
Reply 16
Haha that would be funny :P I went for bronze because its more affordable, What about you? :smile:

Same, for the same reason :wink:
Same, for the same reason :wink:

If they have blocks of the same rooms together then we may end up close, who knows :P
Reply 18
If they have blocks of the same rooms together then we may end up close, who knows :P

Maybe, good luck with the rest of the preparation, and I might see you in September.
Maybe, good luck with the rest of the preparation, and I might see you in September.

You too, and good luck with your phone call :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending