The Student Room Group

Dentistry in EU

I was wondering whether anyone here went to the EU to do dentistry?

If so does France, Germany etc do dentistry in English?
Reply 1
I'm still doing my IB (A level equivalent) but from what I can garner, the most popular choices are in Spain, and in many Eastern European countries such as Bulgaria, Romania etc..
Reply 2
Original post by KAWK
I'm still doing my IB (A level equivalent) but from what I can garner, the most popular choices are in Spain, and in many Eastern European countries such as Bulgaria, Romania etc..

Yeah, I've heard of the Eastern European countries and the tuition fees that the Spanish one charge are even more than the UK fees.

I'm not even sure if dental schools in countries like France, Germany, Holland or Scandinavia etc etc teach in English, was hoping they would tbh
Reply 3
Original post by .Victurna
Yeah, I've heard of the Eastern European countries and the tuition fees that the Spanish one charge are even more than the UK fees.

I'm not even sure if dental schools in countries like France, Germany, Holland or Scandinavia etc etc teach in English, was hoping they would tbh

Spanish universities are easier to get in to but as you've mentioned, it costs even more.

Quick Reply

Latest