The Student Room Group

A-level targets

I need a target for my A-level appointment thingy. I don't really know what I could say that wouldn't be too corny like '' I'll at all times act as an examplar to my younger brothers and sister and make sure no bullying ever goes down on mah turf.'' or too vague like ''I'll do my best'' Any ideas? plz help my insecure, poor soul.
Reply 1
Original post by synapse16
I need a target for my A-level appointment thingy. I don't really know what I could say that wouldn't be too corny like '' I'll at all times act as an examplar to my younger brothers and sister and make sure no bullying ever goes down on mah turf.'' or too vague like ''I'll do my best'' Any ideas? plz help my insecure, poor soul.

You are going to have to be more specific, what year are you in and what exactly are you being asked?
Reply 2
Original post by chem@uni
You are going to have to be more specific, what year are you in and what exactly are you being asked?

I'm starting A-level in a weeks time and at my school we have a target setting appointment and we were sent a letter telling us to have a target ready. Since previously it was always stuff like 'I'll pick up litter even if it's not mine' and stuff like that, I want to have a target that will be a little more grown up [?] i guess. Sorry for the late reply and articulating myself poorly, but yeah, don't worry about it.
Under target yourself so you are please if you get over it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by synapse16
I'm starting A-level in a weeks time and at my school we have a target setting appointment and we were sent a letter telling us to have a target ready. Since previously it was always stuff like 'I'll pick up litter even if it's not mine' and stuff like that, I want to have a target that will be a little more grown up [?] i guess. Sorry for the late reply and articulating myself poorly, but yeah, don't worry about it.

Why don't you just say you intend to achieve your maximum potential and contribute positively to classes?
Reply 5
Original post by rolodopus
Why don't you just say you intend to achieve your maximum potential and contribute positively to classes?

Thanks, I'll probably do just that :biggrin:
Original post by ftahir02
Under target yourself so you are please if you get over it

I like the way you think

Quick Reply

Latest