The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

1 Bedroom Student Flat Available- Beech House, Headingley!

Unfortunately due to health reasons I have had to put my studies at university on hold for a year. The property I was due to move into is now available the tenancy is starting from 1/10/15 and ends 30/06/15 (this may be changeable if discussed with the landlord).

A stunning converted victorian mansion set back from Headingley Lane, situated near Johnson's dry cleaners. It is close to the University and a short walk to Headingley. Each apartment is very individual and full of character. This modern apartment has a very spacious lounge, wooden flooring with a picture window overlooking the large garden. Mezzanine level with a double bedroom above ground floor and fitted kitchen below with a washing machine. It benefits from free off street parking.

£110 p.w.- Furnished
Deposit- £478
One parking space available
Great location between both the City Centre and Headingley and only a short walk into Hyde Park (5 minutes)
Area postcode: LS6 2BW

For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact me by commenting here or via email: [email protected] or telephone: 07738390500.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending