The Student Room Group
sheffield is the better city of the two, but lancasters busines school is far far better, i take this course at the moment at sheffield and, to be honest, i don't rate it.
Yea lancaster looks kind of remote (this is me judging from google earth) but seems like they have a better course.
Reply 3
highcontrast
sheffield is the better city of the two, but lancasters busines school is far far better, i take this course at the moment at sheffield and, to be honest, i don't rate it.

Hi there.. so by the above you mean that you WUDNT rate the Sheffield course too well !???...

As for me, ive applied for MSc Information Systems (Conducted by the Business schools in most Universities).. but comes under the 'Pure Science' category in Sheffield I think...

Ive targetting : Southampton (MIS), Lancaster (ITMOC) and have an offer from Sheffield (MIS) too...
any suggestions on these !???..

Thanks in advance...:smile:
Reply 4
Lancaster!!!!!!!
Sheffield!!!!!
Reply 6
lancaster has a 6-star business school although it is located in a small town
Karl_Dsouza
Hi there.. so by the above you mean that you WUDNT rate the Sheffield course too well !???...

Yeah, i don't really rate the course, Sheffield as a uni is good but the management school isn't great, its not particularly high in the league tables for management either.

Latest

Trending

Trending