The Student Room Group

Am I making a mistake

I’m applying to uni tomorrow for law and my choices are all A*AA and one AAA. However im eligible for contextual offers, so it would go down if I get an offer. So I’m kind of scared, I found a safe choice(Lancaster) but I really have no interest in it. My AAA choice is Sheffield and their offer rate is really high for this course. I’m predicted A*A*A and gsces from 6-8. So is it ok to just apply to to all A*A*A and one AAA. The unis are Durham,Bristol,Manchester,Warwick and Sheffield, or am I making a mistake.
Original post by Glablele
I’m applying to uni tomorrow for law and my choices are all A*AA and one AAA. However im eligible for contextual offers, so it would go down if I get an offer. So I’m kind of scared, I found a safe choice(Lancaster) but I really have no interest in it. My AAA choice is Sheffield and their offer rate is really high for this course. I’m predicted A*A*A and gsces from 6-8. So is it ok to just apply to to all A*A*A and one AAA. The unis are Durham,Bristol,Manchester,Warwick and Sheffield, or am I making a mistake.

Hello Glablele, it is quite simple. Please do what your combined brain/heart is telling you to do even if it means you'll have to work hard in that course. Doing anything without taking an interest is never a good option. Bristol, Manchester and Sheffield are more happening places than others in my humble view.

Hope it helps!
Reply 2
Original post by Glablele

I'd avoid Bristol given it's lack of accommodation ...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending