The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

MEDWAY ACCOMMODATION- Cheaper than campus accommodation

A spare room available in Gillingham, Medway for 2015/16 academic year
A newly refurbished house 15 minutes walk to Universities of Medway campus (Kent, Greenwich, CCCU) and 5 minutes walk from Gillingham Station/High Street.
Available to University students and nursing students working/doing placements at nearby hospital -Medway Maritime Hospital (10 minutes walk)
Living with 4 fun, friendly and clean females.
Room has:
-Double Bed
-Ensuite Bathroom with shower head, toilet and basin (Full walk in bathroom, very roomy, don't have to share with anyone)
-Desk and chair
-Double Wardrobe

House consists of:
- Fully furbishedcommunal kitchen and living room
-Garden with shed
-Gas, Electric, Water and WiFi included in bills.
-ONLY 10 months rent! (September-June) No extra payment when you go back home!

£400 per month

Message me if you are interested!

OPEN TO FEMALES AND MALES
(edited 8 years ago)
LAST MINUTE MEDWAY ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE FOR MEDWAY STUDENTS

Hi everyone!

this is directed at all students studying at the medway campus at either greenwhich, canterbury christ or kent looking for last minute accommodationIm a student at university of Kent and have booked in for a single ensuite phase 2 room in liberty quays but am moving to canterbury next year instead and in order to get out of the lease i need to find someone to replace me.

The room is a single ensuite room with a double bed, large desk space and wardrobe 5-10 minutes walk away from campus so a great locationxyou will be living with 7 others and have a shared kitchen with two massive fridges and a sofa area for flat parties ect. the deposit has already been paid for so its just the case of putting the contract under your name instead of mine and the rooms yours

my mobile number is 07504879613 so watsapp me and i can send you photos of the room and give you any further details or answer questions you have.

PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON TO ANY MEDWAY STUDENT WHO YOU THINK WOULD BE INTERESTED. Thank you x
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending