The Student Room Group

Whats the most working class thing you can think of?

Jeremy Kyle

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by pmprin
Jeremy Kyle

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Having a tattoo.
Reply 4
Original post by midnightice
Having a tattoo.

gets popcorn
Reply 5
Original post by midnightice
Having a tattoo.

lol thats literally the last thing i would have thought of. i don't really think that's true.
Reply 6
Benefits.
Reply 8
Original post by GMQ
Benefits.

I think that's the "under class"...surely to be working class you have to work?
Having a pint of Carling at Wetherspoons before 11am.

Driving a van with a copy of the The Sun resting on the dashboard.

Smoking.
Reply 10
Voting UKIP.
Original post by pmprin

Did you ever see that documentary Prezza did on class a few years ago. He asked a pretty chavvy looking girl what class she thought she belonged to.
She replied middle class. When Prescott said he would have classed as working class, she replied 'But I don't work'
:biggrin:
Having a cheeky Nandos with the lads.
Reply 13
Original post by Farage is a hero
Did you ever see that documentary Prezza did on class a few years ago. He asked a pretty chavvy looking girl what class she thought she belonged to.
She replied middle class. When Prescott said he would have classed as working class, she replied 'But I don't work'
:biggrin:

haha quality
Going out shopping with a female family member with 2 prams and a bunch of noisy kids
Deifying our soldiers. Our boys etc....
So many stupid posh snobby ***** on this thread. This is a prime example of what is wrong with tsr. Maybe if you didn't spend so much time judging people for not being as well off as you then you would all have some friends instead of spending your time arguing about what is and isn't a 'mickey mouse subject' over the internet
Reply 17
Original post by intelligent con
So many stupid posh snobby ***** on this thread. This is a prime example of what is wrong with tsr. Maybe if you didn't spend so much time judging people for not being as well off as you then you would all have some friends instead of spending your time arguing about what is and isn't a 'mickey mouse subject' over the internet

How is it ok for people to make middle and upper class threads and not working class threads? Im a working class girl from a council estate and I think these responses are tame tbh.
Taking baby Sambuca to afternoon nursery half an hour late, still in your pyjamas, with a tan so fake you look like a walking wotsit.

Bonus points if you're wearing slippers.
Original post by pmprin

A lot of people who work still get benefits.

Quick Reply

Latest