The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Glenn Eyre Hall Flat 10- Any other hall members wanna talk!

Hey, looking to meet some other members of Glenn Eyre Halls for 2015/16 or freshers this year who are studying English, please reply on here if you would like to talk and possibly be friends! Thanks for reading this! 😃
Reply 1
Original post by rjpcfc18
Hey, looking to meet some other members of Glenn Eyre Halls for 2015/16 or freshers this year who are studying English, please reply on here if you would like to talk and possibly be friends! Thanks for reading this! 😃

Hey! I'm propably going to start studying English this year! Can you tell me something about the halls and the course? :smile:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi! Yes I can, anything particular you want to know? :smile:
Reply 3
Hi! Yes I can, anything particular you want to know? :smile:

Yeah well I want to study English Literature, Language and Linguistics :smile: Have you heard about this course? What modules can you recommend?
Oh and are you busy the whole day or do you think it's possible to study a language etc. as well? :smile:
Thank you!!!
Reply 4
Original post by Jojo998
Yeah well I want to study English Literature, Language and Linguistics :smile: Have you heard about this course? What modules can you recommend?
Oh and are you busy the whole day or do you think it's possible to study a language etc. as well? :smile:
Thank you!!!

In the first year, all modules are selected for you, but they are all pretty interesting plus you have some leeway with options. I would really recommend Poetic Language and Film Introduction if you can get on them, Not busy all day, you could also study a language but probably not from scratch :smile:
Reply 5
In the first year, all modules are selected for you, but they are all pretty interesting plus you have some leeway with options. I would really recommend Poetic Language and Film Introduction if you can get on them, Not busy all day, you could also study a language but probably not from scratch :smile:

Okay, thank you soo much!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending