The Student Room Group

Quickest way to get into uni?

unfortunately, I only have functional skills in English and Maths. However, I do have a Health and Social care L2 certificate... I did start Health and Social L3 yr 1 but did not complete, therefore did not pass. What would you do in my situation?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by glo420
Unfortunately, I haven't got my English and Maths yet, however I do have a Health and Social care L2 certificate... I did start Health and Social L3 yr 1 but did not complete, therefore did not pass. What would you do in my situation?

What are you hoping to study at university and what makes you think you could cope with the course?
Reply 2
I was planning on studying child nursing in uni. I found Health and Social care L3 fairly easy when I was doing it . The problem was submitting work on time, I did have a lot of obstacles whilst moving homes which led from not having internet for 7 months to losing all my work on my USB because it was faulty
(edited 8 years ago)
Maybe you could resume back at college to do the level 3 and explain your circumstances at that time.
Reply 4
The thing is at the time I did speak to my tutor but nothing was resolved. hmm i will try again on Monday.
Any alternative routes? I was hoping to do access course but I'm still 18 turning 19 next month

Quick Reply

Latest