The Student Room Group

Science GCSE

Hello!
So I am about to start Access to higher education course 'Health Professionals', to eventually enroll in uni to be an Occupational Therapist.
One of the uni entry requirements for OT is gcse in science, I don't have a gcse in science.... but the access course has Science modules. And the course is equivalent to 3 A levels.
Therefore would the access coirse be sufficient science entry requirement for the OT course, does anyone know????
Really don't want to spend months doing a science GCSE lol.
I have emailed the uni but they take a while to get back.
If anyone has any advice please comment.
Original post by Alicew199684
Hello!
So I am about to start Access to higher education course 'Health Professionals', to eventually enroll in uni to be an Occupational Therapist.
One of the uni entry requirements for OT is gcse in science, I don't have a gcse in science.... but the access course has Science modules. And the course is equivalent to 3 A levels.
Therefore would the access coirse be sufficient science entry requirement for the OT course, does anyone know????

GCSE requirements are usually not negotiable but it's worth waiting for your uni to confirm. It is results season so admissions will be busy.
Original post by Alicew199684
Hello!

Ring the university. It is thwe quickest way to get a response. Emailing at this time of year isnt sensible.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending