The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

entry requirments issue

I am currently applying to Uni of Bristol.The entry requirments were an average of 80th percentile across 3 advanced subject + an 80th percentile in Mathematics.I checked it out multiple times and its correct.I scored above 80th percentile in each advanced subject but they said that I didn’t meet the requirments and I should have scored 80% in advanced maths.There are no requirments like that available for me to see.Have anyone had a situation like this before ?
Reply 1
Probably your best solution would be to ring up the University to try and clear it up with the admissions team, I'm sure they'd probably be able to give you an explanation.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
I agree, calling will be the quickest way to establish why they don't think you've met your offer, or whether it was an error.
Reply 3
Thanks for the answers.Trying calling them( few weeks ago) and they said the best option would be to write an e-mail to the admission team which I did.Only recently I got an answer back saying that they will look into that.Hella stressful especially that I don’t know if other unis will still have available offers at business schools. Cheers,NK
Reply 4
Original post by NK737
Thanks for the answers.Trying calling them( few weeks ago) and they said the best option would be to write an e-mail to the admission team which I did.Only recently I got an answer back saying that they will look into that.Hella stressful especially that I don’t know if other unis will still have available offers at business schools. Cheers,NK

Ok that's good.
In my experience Bristol have been fairly slow at responding to emails too. Glad you got an answer 👍🏽

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending