The Student Room Group

Orthoptics 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by AltMur
Does anyone know how long it may take Shef uni to reply I have been waiting for 2 months now, shall I contact them to see what's going on advise please

Yeah I would contact them and ask becuase they are usually very quick (a week or so) to get back to people!
Reply 121
Original post by becky5678
What is everyone thinking about putting as their firm and why?? Very curious :smile:

I'm firming Sheffield because I really want to go there as it seems such a lovely city and uni and I have friends there already! But I never went to the Liverpool interview day so for all I know it could be nicer haha!
Glasgow are really starting todo my head in now. So slow and no answers as to how long
Has anyone applied for nhs bursary yet?
Original post by bigbang1234
Has anyone applied for nhs bursary yet?

No, I believe you cant apply until March the 7th
Reply 125
Hiya guys
Is anyone still waiting to hear from sheff uni I wrote to them 10 days ago but still no reply
Reply 126
I am invited for open day and interview on 16th March
Is anybody else coming to Sheffield
Finally gcu have given offers
Original post by EducatedFH
Finally gcu have given offers

I haven't had any ucas emails from them
Has anyone else firmed Sheffield?
Original post by jess.dee98
Has anyone else firmed Sheffield?

hopefully doing it soon :smile: wbu
Original post by Aliceeee12
hopefully doing it soon :smile: wbu

I did a couple of weeks ago, just working through the finance at the moment:smile:
Is anyone putting an insurance for orthoptics because they're all the same grade requirements
Original post by jess.dee98
I did a couple of weeks ago, just working through the finance at the moment:smile:

Thats awesome same here going to do it soon :smile:
Original post by EducatedFH
Is anyone putting an insurance for orthoptics because they're all the same grade requirements

i dont know if its necssary if it is i guess ill put one but wont get in i think as same grades
Reply 135
Anybody else firmed GCU?
Reply 136
Yep, just firmed Sheffield! 😀 and I put Stratified Medicine as my insurance as it is only BB!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've firmed Liverpool so need to get my head down now to get the grades hahah, anyone else firmed Liverpool? :smile:
Reply 138
Original post by becky5678
I've firmed Liverpool so need to get my head down now to get the grades hahah, anyone else firmed Liverpool? :smile:

I will be doing!
Reply 139
I have firmed Sheffield and I'm really happy about that just need to get the grades they asked me for and the IELTS English language test

Quick Reply

Latest