The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL is my firm, but what about my insurance???

Poll

Which course is the best choice for enjoyment and academic purposes?

Hi,

I am applying for computer science, and as you can tell by my sig I have decided to choose KCL as my firm. (ABBe/AACe) I have received offers for all my places but only interested in these two unis as a insurance.

My current thoughts are Reading may be good but QM is in London. part of uni of London etc. QM requires 280 UCAS points, whereas Reading want BBB (but i was told by the course director I would be accepted with BBC as i attended an open day and that showed commitment ...no i'm not special this applied to everyone who attended)

In addition...(sorry for the long post)....I have two offers for QM, one for straight computer science and one for computer science with business managment and accounting (280 offers aswell).
At first it sounded great becuase I wanted a slight "mix" but now i am thinking is is too much of a mix? plus it may mean I dont do everything in enough depth so may not be attractive to employers. However it is a four year course, so maybe not.

I think other peoples perspective on the two unis, espeacilly for the foresaid course could be insightful, any advice is much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Slick 'n' Shady
Qm
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
QMUL is good, but I am biased as I was in the univ. of London :smile:
Reply 3
I would go to Queen Mary, you will still get a University of London degree at the end of the course which is just as good as one from KCL imo.
saralk
I imo.

what imo stand for?

Latest