The Student Room Group

biochemistry offers 2023

Hi has anyone received any offers for biochemistry? I submitted ages ago and still have no offers.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Biolover2020
Hi has anyone received any offers for biochemistry? I submitted ages ago and still have no offers.

Hi, I applied for Biochemistry at University of Leeds and at University of Kent, and got offers from them, where have you applied?
Original post by yeliabojs
Hi, I applied for Biochemistry at University of Leeds and at University of Kent, and got offers from them, where have you applied?

Hi, ive applied for imperial UCL KCL bath, I still haven't heard back from any of them.
Hi, ive applied for imperial UCL KCL bath, I still haven't heard back from any of them.

apparently the london unis take quite a while to reply but since the deadlines passed i’m sure they’ll start giving more offers out. i’ve received offers from birmingham bath bristol and cardiff but i’m still waiting for ucl for biochemistry
i've heard from queen mary and westminster thats it
Reply 5
anyone been put on hold for bristol for biochem
Reply 6

I also applied to Imperial and Bath for biochem in early december and haven't heard back, the only decision I've gotten is from surrey so far
(edited 1 year ago)
I think I’ve been lucky, applied in mid October and have all five offers for Biochemistry now. Mixture of Msci and placement offers from Bath (firm for sure), Exeter/Birmingham/Warwick (all maybe insurance) and UoNottingham. I wasn’t keen on Nottingham as didn’t get into see the labs at all on open day and felt the open day was unorganised so it’s not going to be one of my choices. Shame really as I think Notts would defo be there but it shows open days are very important. Good luck guys. I’m sure you’ll all hear v soon.

have you heard back from KCL? or know of any biochem applicants who have?
Original post by elenascience

no still havent heard back from any. I know some people that have.
Original post by elenascience

hi, i’m an international student and i got a biochem offer from KCL on dec 21st (applied nov 18th).

good luck to those waiting!
Reply 11
Hi, I applied to imperial ucl kcl and bristol. I got an imperial offer in early Jan and got put on hold by Bristol but still havent heard anything from ucl and kcl
Original post by maset
Hi, I applied to imperial ucl kcl and bristol. I got an imperial offer in early Jan and got put on hold by Bristol but still havent heard anything from ucl and kcl

well done on your imperial offer! what were the grade requirements for your imperial offer?
Reply 13
well done on your imperial offer! what were the grade requirements for your imperial offer?

Thank you! Its A* A in Bio and Chem and an A in Maths or Economics
Congratulations on your offer, that's great.
Is anyone else still waiting for Imperial?
Thanks, good luck all
Original post by February99!
Thanks, good luck all

yes
i just got rejected from imperial. lol...

Original post by February99!
Thanks, good luck all
i just got rejected from imperial. lol...

Really sorry to see so many imperial rejections going out at once. Hope you guys have good offers from other unis to concentrate on 😎
Original post by Maddie57
Really sorry to see so many imperial rejections going out at once. Hope you guys have good offers from other unis to concentrate on 😎

thanks!
(Original post by Biolover2020)i just got rejected from imperial. lol...

same! 😍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending