The Student Room Group

colleges in birmingham

what colleges or sixth forms are good in Birmingham?
Reply 1
Original post by muqqs
what colleges or sixth forms are good in Birmingham?

I live in Birmingham! Which 6th form are you going to apply to? I'm probably going to apply for Solihull 6th form, the university of Birmingham new 6th form, Sutton girls, maybe Cadbury college and king Edwards Camphill.
Reply 2
Hi, I'm thinking of applying to Camphill sixthform but If i don't get in i need some back up colleges and i was considering Solihull sixth form and Cadbury college as my back up, but i'm not sure if they are good.
Reply 3
Original post by muqqs
Hi, I'm thinking of applying to Camphill sixthform but If i don't get in i need some back up colleges and i was considering Solihull sixth form and Cadbury college as my back up, but i'm not sure if they are good.

I'm not counting on king Edwards because they don't take in to much external students, but fingers crossed they will! When are you going to start applying? Because when you do, your teacher will help you and some people from the different colleges/grammar/sixth forms will come to your school and give you prospectus and stuff, maybe then you teachers will tell you which is best for you. Have you already done some GCSE's as well in year 10?
All I know is that I would rather pick Sutton Coldfield college than Mathew Boulton.
Reply 5
I am gonna start applying in October. I haven't done any actual GCSE exams yet just CATs and coursework.

Quick Reply

Latest