The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

University of Bath applicants for 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Crazyjoesmith
Yup it is annoying oo Cambridge, yeah your were lucky. I just really hope I get an offer for Bath if not than Exeter. I haven't seen Bath yet I'm going on Wednesday I cant wait :smile:.

I haven't visited the actual uni, but I've been to the city and it's reeeaaally pretty! I hope you get an offer too. :wink:
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by Nijuuninichi
I haven't visited the actual uni, but I've been to the city and it's reeeaaally pretty! I hope you get an offer too. :wink:

I can let you know how it went on Thursday if you want because I will probably be too tired on Wednesday to come online. Thank you I hope so too :biggrin: :wink:
Original post by Crazyjoesmith
I can let you know how it went on Thursday if you want because I will probably be too tired on Wednesday to come online. Thank you I hope so too :biggrin: :wink:

That would be great if you could! Have fun. :wink:
Original post by sara0212
From Manchester studying bio, chem and geography, hoping to apply for pharmacy :smile:

I'm from London studying bio, chem and physics. Hoping to study pharmacy too :smile:
Original post by Nijuuninichi
That would be great if you could! Have fun. :wink:

I shall note that now so I remember :smile:
I got an offer too, to read Chemistry with a year abroad. First offer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Azzer11

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done mate :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by Sade_101
I'm from London studying bio, chem and physics. Hoping to study pharmacy too :smile:

ah thats cool, where else are you applying? and how did you do in AS? :smile:
Original post by Azzer11

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! The year abroad sounds particularly interesting. :K: Any ideas on where you would want to go for it? (If it's part of the courses for other places you applied to as well).
Reply 29
Applying for the BSc Psychology with placement year!! Sending my app off this week. Anyone else applying for Psychology or currently taking the IB??
I got an offer from bath this morning for chemical engineering mEng!!!
Reply 31
OMG I hope Bath gives me an offer today.
I applied for biomedical sciences BSc, and got AAAA at AS
Bath why do you not love me???? </3
Reply 32
Maths applicant here :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! I'm currently studying bio, chem, maths and PE, I got AAAA at AS and am applying for Sport and Exercise Science with a placement year. Bath is my number 1 choice so I hope I get an offer!!
Original post by SeanFM
Congrats! The year abroad sounds particularly interesting. :K: Any ideas on where you would want to go for it? (If it's part of the courses for other places you applied to as well).

Thank you! I don't really know yet but I'd love to go to the US, or maybe somewhere in Asia like Singapore, it would be an amazing experience. I've applied for a year abroad at all of my choices apart from Oxford who don't do it.
Original post by JPencil
Maths applicant here :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Team Maths! :five:

Original post by cristal5678
Hi! I'm currently studying bio, chem, maths and PE, I got AAAA at AS and am applying for Sport and Exercise Science with a placement year. Bath is my number 1 choice so I hope I get an offer!!

Fantastic grades - who wouldn't let you in? :colondollar:

Original post by Azzer11
Thank you! I don't really know yet but I'd love to go to the US, or maybe somewhere in Asia like Singapore, it would be an amazing experience. I've applied for a year abroad at all of my choices apart from Oxford who don't do it.

It's a shame Oxford doesn't do it then, that would be pretty ideal. But I hope it works out for you :borat:
Original post by cristal5678

Awesome someone else who wants to do sport and exercise science with a placement/study year. Bath is my first choice too I hope you get and offer I really want to get an offer when I apply.
Original post by sara0212
ah thats cool, where else are you applying? and how did you do in AS? :smile:

Kings, UCL, Cardiff and UEA, wbu? I got BBBB in AS in bio, chem, maths and physics but was only a couple of ums off an A aha so annoying. I'm dropping maths and predicted AAA. How did you do? :smile:
Original post by iylianuraiman
I got an offer from bath this morning for chemical engineering mEng!!!

Congratulations! I can't believe that people already have offers/are applying. My Personal Statement wasn't finished this time 2 years ago! That must take some organisational skills on your part, so well done! :smile:
Original post by SeanFM
Congratulations! I can't believe that people already have offers/are applying. My Personal Statement wasn't finished this time 2 years ago! That must take some organisational skills on your part, so well done! :smile:

I had to finish it early cause I applied to Cambridge as well and the date line was on 20th September if I'm not mistaken😂😂 and thank you!!!

Quick Reply

Latest