The Student Room Group

Chemistry and Maths/Chemistry with Maths degree

Hey guys

I'm really interested in doing either Chemistry and Maths joint honours (at Leeds) or Chemistry with Maths (major/minor split at UCL). Anyone got any advice on this? I know Leeds' degree isn't accredited by the RSC as it's a 50:50 split but UCL's is as it's 75:25. I achieved AABB in Chemistry, Maths, Biology and Spanish at AS and have taken the first three to A2. Could I cope with the joint honours at Leeds given that I haven't done AS/A2 Further Maths? Maybe someone who does the Chem&Maths course at Leeds could give some advice, would be really helpful. Thanks
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Aerosmith
Hey guys

I'm really interested in doing either Chemistry and Maths joint honours (at Leeds) or Chemistry with Maths (major/minor split at UCL). Anyone got any advice on this? I know Leeds' degree isn't accredited by the RSC as it's a 50:50 split but UCL's is as it's 75:25. I achieved AABB in Chemistry, Maths, Biology and Spanish at AS and have taken the first three to A2. Could I cope with the joint honours at Leeds given that I haven't done AS/A2 Further Maths? Maybe someone who does the Chem&Maths course at Leeds could give some advice, would be really helpful. Thanks
#

i dont know but goodluck
Reply 2
Original post by TheYearNiner
#

i dont know but goodluck

Well you sure live up to your username :')
Reply 3
Does anyone have a view on this??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending