The Student Room Group

How was your freshers week 2015?

Whatever year you're in.. how was Freshers? :smile: what did you do?
I fear if I were to say EVERYTHING I did, I would have issues with the mods on TSR, so, I will keep it PG (or rated 12 at most)... =D

I went to a few events for Freshers, the best being the closing party for Freshers and met around 8 people there. We had a few (well, quite a few drinks) and done what you'd more or less expect and at 11:30, I went to their house for the after party and left at around 11:30 the next morning... with a few bruises to go with me... (still have some 2 week later...D=)
Before Fresher's ended, I decided to try a few societies, best one being the Bar School society.

Tried to go to the Pizza and Bowling events but, the Student's Union changed the date and time it said on the ticket from 7-9 to 3-6... so missed out on that... was actually looking forward to that. =(
The opening party for Fresher's was pretty good too, except not as good as the closing one... =(

Still, if I could do it all again, I would! XD
Reply 2
Original post by Scienceisgood
I fear if I were to say EVERYTHING I did, I would have issues with the mods on TSR, so, I will keep it PG (or rated 12 at most)... =D

I went to a few events for Freshers, the best being the closing party for Freshers and met around 8 people there. We had a few (well, quite a few drinks) and done what you'd more or less expect and at 11:30, I went to their house for the after party and left at around 11:30 the next morning... with a few bruises to go with me... (still have some 2 week later...D=)
Before Fresher's ended, I decided to try a few societies, best one being the Bar School society.

Tried to go to the Pizza and Bowling events but, the Student's Union changed the date and time it said on the ticket from 7-9 to 3-6... so missed out on that... was actually looking forward to that. =(
The opening party for Fresher's was pretty good too, except not as good as the closing one... =(

Still, if I could do it all again, I would! XD

Oh wow sounds like you had fun ^^ were any of the events themed? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending