School Sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chantalc
ikr, i find it so gross when boys do that:s-smilie:

Talking from experience :wink:?
You're like.. 16.. Wow.
Original post by Dazzzzzla
Talking from experience :wink:?

Unfortunately, yes. Guys that beg for nudes after sending pictures and videos are the worst 😐
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZv6rpoBTpY
"The dangers of Netflix and Chill"

You uneducated youts are going to get pregnant. :colonhash:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Davalla
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZv6rpoBTpY
"The dangers of Netflix and Chill"

You uneducated youts are going to get pregnant. :colonhash:

is that girl for real:rofl::rofl: "his dick just ended up in my mouth"
Original post by Anonymous
impress you? how so?

Possibilities are endless. Think tsr (pm) or via iphone (snapchat) or if you feel ambitious try one of those IP locators to swing by my neighborhood good luck
Original post by DarkMagic
You're really considering letting a guy use you just to lose his virginity?

She'd be using him to take his virginity.
Original post by chantalc
is that girl for real:rofl::rofl: "his dick just ended up in my mouth"

I liked the statistics at the end: "73% of people get pregnant off of Netflix and Chill and only 12% of people get pregnant off of Hulu and Chill cuz Hulu have more options like you can watch more new stuff on Hulu but on Netflix you can't, so.... my mamma suing for $50,000".

:biggrin:
Original post by Davalla
I liked the statistics at the end: "73% of people get pregnant off of Netflix and Chill and only 12% of people get pregnant off of Hulu and Chill cuz Hulu have more options like you can watch more new stuff on Hulu but on Netflix you can't, so.... my mamma suing for $50,000".

:biggrin:

:biggrin: the last thing my mom would be doing is suing netflix smh
Reply 29
Why do i have a feeling that this is kickboxer98 ?
Original post by saeed97
Why do i have a feeling that this is kickboxer98 ?

how do i come into this?
Original post by Anonymous
how do i come into this?

Haven't you now just confirmed this? You are posting as Anonymous #1 Thread starter in calling Kickboxer98 "I"?
:holmes:
Original post by Davalla
Haven't you now just confirmed this? You are posting as Anonymous #1 Thread starter in calling Kickboxer98 "I"?

yea but i knew that if i posted as me, without the Anonymous, people were likely to tease or say something, and this actually happened and i am worried about what to say and not just attention seeking
Reply 33
Original post by Davalla

Im God damn Sherlock m8
Reply 34
Original post by kickboxer 98
yea but i knew that if i posted as me, without the Anonymous, people were likely to tease or say something, and this actually happened and i am worried about what to say and not just attention seeking

Then you should have just ignored me instead of confirming it lmao.
Youre taking an L for this one.
Original post by Gears265
Get him to pay for a year Netflix subscription, see how serious he really is.

You do realise Netflix and chill is a euphemism for sex.
Original post by saeed97
Then you should have just ignored me instead of confirming it lmao.
Youre taking an L for this one.

an L?
what you talking about?
Reply 37
Calling it Netflix and chill just dresses up the question "wanna come over to shag?" it's kinda funny if you're in a relationship with them already but you've never met him, it's just plain creepy, have more self respect than that
Original post by saeed97
Im God damn Sherlock m8

Tbh, I thought it was too. :ahee:
Original post by kickboxer 98

Fair enough, you've used the anonymous feature for a fair reason. You messed up your comment to saeed97 though.

I think you've got the answers though, haven't you?
Original post by Davalla
Tbh, I thought it was too. :ahee:

Fair enough, you've used the anonymous feature for a fair reason. You messed up your comment to saeed97 though.

I think you've got the answers though, haven't you?

yea but he keeps messaging me and i dont want to block him as we sit next to eachother for half an hour every day,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending