The Student Room Group

Hey, Does anybody know about Bromsgrove school?

Hello, Does anybody know about the waiting list? I am applying for the sixth form. I am Chinese student also I am applying for King's school canterbury(Failed), Bromsgrove school( Waiting List), Ipswich school(Failed), Cheltenham college( No answer), Burgess Hill school for Girls( OFFER). Also I want to apply for the lancing college. What do you think??? Should I will be waiting for the Bromsgrove school, or give up the Burgess Hill offer? Also whatever I am interested in Leweston school and Sherborne school for girls ....
To be honest, I don't like single sex school also I visited Burgess that I don't like their environment.

Can anybody give me the suggestion??? I am confused now. My parents recommend me to go to Burgess Because other school that I wouldn't get offer and maybe failed directly.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown:

Why not try posting in a specific subject forum- you might have more luck there.

Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses. :redface:

:h:
Original post by Louisevilles
Hello, Does anybody know about the waiting list? I am applying for the sixth form. I am Chinese student also I am applying for King's school canterbury(Failed), Bromsgrove school( Waiting List), Ipswich school(Failed), Cheltenham college( No answer), Burgess Hill school for Girls( OFFER). Also I want to apply for the lancing college. What do you think??? Should I will be waiting for the Bromsgrove school, or give up the Burgess Hill offer? Also whatever I am interested in Leweston school and Sherborne school for girls ....
To be honest, I don't like single sex school also I visited Burgess that I don't like their environment.

Can anybody give me the suggestion??? I am confused now. My parents recommend me to go to Burgess Because other school that I wouldn't get offer and maybe failed directly.

Sorry not be of any help, but I'am in a KES. Bromsgrove have the best rugby team in the West Midlands. They crushed us last time we played and they kinda impressed us. :P
Reply 3
HKB

Quick Reply

Latest