The Student Room Group

Sheffield - Accommodation

Got an ensuite room available 99pw, furnished, in Archways. Archways is closest accomodation to Hallam / city centre and train station (all 3 min walk) Room has a single bed and includes all essentials needed.. desk chair bed wardrobe large kitchen, hot water electricity Internet .. everythingContact me here as soon as possible please , thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by JamesR966
Got an ensuite room available 99pw, furnished, in Archways. Archways is closest accomodation to Hallam / city centre and train station (all 3 min walk) Room has a single bed and includes all essentials needed.. desk chair bed wardrobe large kitchen, hot water electricity Internet .. everythingContact me here as soon as possible please , thanks :smile:

Hello!

I require immediate accommodation. I'm an international student and will be in London on the 21st. I would love to get more info about the room!
Reply 2
Original post by Anjel113
Hello!

I require immediate accommodation. I'm an international student and will be in London on the 21st. I would love to get more info about the room!

Hi there :smile: Ah so when will you be moving to Sheffield and what would you like to know about the room?

Mainly everything is explained in the first post.

It is a pretty basic room but a perfect price for what is included, which is mainly essential things to live, e.g. big wardrobe, desk, bed of course, own personal bathroom etc.
Reply 3
Thanks for the fast response! I'm looking to move in by the 21st. Also, would you require a deposit?
Reply 4
Thanks for the fast response! I'm looking to move in by the 21st. Also, would you require a deposit?

No problem, and you too :smile: There is a £250 deposit for the accommodation, however you'll get it back at the end of the contract anyway when the contract ends in July :smile:
Hello!

Hi Anjel113 :smile:

Vita Student Sheffield have a couple of luxurycity centre studio apartments. Our studios are fully furnished with your own boutique bathroom, designer kitchen, bedroom and study space. All bills are included in the weekly rent and includes the following: 40 inch smart television, tv license included, weekly cleaning service, gym membership, free breakfast mon-fri and so much more.

To get in touch with our friendly lettings team, please call 02030961717 or email us at [email protected].

Sophie :smile:
www.vitastudent.com/locations/sheffield

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending