The Student Room Group

Is it possible to apply to the same Cambridge college twice?

I am aware that it is not advisable. However, my circumstances are very different to the normal applicant who may be applying twice. I would just like to know if it is actually possible. There have been no problems on UCAS, but I'm not sure if there may be any further down the line. I vaguely remember a section on the SAQ about reapplication from last year, but am having difficulty finding any information regarding this on Google.
Reply 1
Original post by ILovePancakes
I am aware that it is not advisable. However, my circumstances are very different to the normal applicant who may be applying twice. I would just like to know if it is actually possible. There have been no problems on UCAS, but I'm not sure if there may be any further down the line. I vaguely remember a section on the SAQ about reapplication from last year, but am having difficulty finding any information regarding this on Google.

I know we are having a discussion in the other thread - but to answer your specific question: there's nothing to prevent you re-applying to the same college in the next UCAS cycle.

You can even re-use your PS. UCAS doesn't flag it as plagiarism - you can't plagiarise yourself. Perhaps that was what you had read regarding reaaplicants on UCAS?
Original post by ILovePancakes

Replied to the other post of yours. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending