Yes, sorry, I meant for Computer Science/Electronics if that is specific
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by CuriosityKTMC
Got an A*AA offer for Electronic Engineering MEng :biggrin:

Congrats on the offer!

May I ask if you had to go to an interview? Im applying for the same course and sent my UCAS off two days ago.

Is Southampton your main, or one of your main choices?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by meganwd97
i've sent my ucas off last monday, just waiting for an offer for the same course!

Good luck with your application! What other universities are you applying to for this course?
Original post by MahuduElec
Congrats on the offer!

May I ask if you had to go to an interview? Im applying for the same course and sent my UCAS off two days ago.

Is Southampton your main, or one of your main choices?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's my first choice uni, and yeah, there is an informal interview during applicant open days but it is nothing to worry about
It's my first choice uni, and yeah, there is an informal interview during applicant open days but it is nothing to worry about

Ah ok, thanks for the reply.

There's a good chance I'll be going there as well if I get an offer! :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where from: Northern Ireland
AS/A2 subjects: math, economics, ict
AS/A2 grades: AAA, predicted A*AA
Course applying for: economics and actuarial science
Anyone else applying for this course and got an offer yet?
Reply 186
Original post by suny97
Any offer for EEE? I applied a month ago and have not heard back yet. Should I be worried? There are so many offers already :biggrin:

I haven't heard back either :frown: Are we expected to attend the visit day as 'taking interest in the course'? I feel like it'll be exactly like the open day and is quite far to travel on my own for that but I don't want to risk an offer...
Original post by aalipie
I haven't heard back either :frown: Are we expected to attend the visit day as 'taking interest in the course'? I feel like it'll be exactly like the open day and is quite far to travel on my own for that but I don't want to risk an offer...

I'm in the exact same situation as you are. Its an 11-12 hour trip to there and back :frown:

Really hoping for an offer, but I guess if I get an invitation to one of those days, it'll be an excuse for a day off college :biggrin:
18 from South Wales, applying for Psychology with AAB predicted.
Reply 189
How did it go , any tips
Original post by J.cpfcp
I've got an interview at Southampton tomorrow (13th) for Nursing, anybody else attending this?

Jade
Original post by kath18
I'm applying for criminology & psychology & should be sending my application off in the next few weeks. It's so rare to find another person doing this course on here!

Original post by meganwd97
i've sent my ucas off last monday, just waiting for an offer for the same course!

I'm just waiting for my tutor to complete my reference even though he has had a while to do it. I can't believe I found people applying for the same thing this is a miracle!
Who applied for aeronautical&astronautical engineering at southampton ? :smile:
Original post by vindruvor
I'm just waiting for my tutor to complete my reference even though he has had a while to do it. I can't believe I found people applying for the same thing this is a miracle!

I've nearly finished my statement and my advisor said I should hopefully be able to send it off this week so fingers crossed! I know how you feel, it's so hard finding anyone applying for our course so it is like a miracle! Where else are you applying to?
Hi guys.

I've applied to and had an offer from Southampton for Politics; I need BBB:smile:
I just got an offer for Law!: AAB with A in EPQ

My AS grades were ABCE
A2 predictions ABC A* for EPQ

So yeah anyone who is worrying, there is hope!
Original post by Hartfelt-Spiral
I just got an offer for Law!: AAB with A in EPQ

My AS grades were ABCE
A2 predictions ABC A* for EPQ

So yeah anyone who is worrying, there is hope!

I'm in a similar situation in that my grades this year were BCC and got an offer for BBB. I think Southampton are lenient on offers provided you've got an EPQ or you've shown potential in some way (Good statement, good results in certain modules). Just got to really try hard to get my grades up this year!
Original post by TheAEROguy
Who applied for aeronautical&astronautical engineering at southampton ? :smile:

Me
Hi anybody applied to psychology and got offers yet? :smile:
Got an A*AA offer for Electronic Engineering MEng :biggrin:

I've applied for the same :h:

Got an email last week saying "we are impressed by your application and are considering making you an offer"... and I'm visiting the department on the subject-specific date they gave me (24th November).

It's my joint first choice right now (with Bath)... just gotta hope for an offer :eek3:

(Also holy balls, they'd better ignore the EPQ on my application. My teacher added it before sending it off, even though I'm not going to do it :facepalm2:)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Alexion
I've applied for the same :h:

Got an email last week saying "we are impressed by your application and are considering making you an offer"... and I'm visiting the department on the subject-specific date they gave me (24th November).

It's my joint first choice right now (with Bath)... just gotta hope for an offer :eek3:

(Also holy balls, they'd better ignore the EPQ on my application. My teacher added it before sending it off, even though I'm not going to do it :facepalm2:)

I got that email, went to the day, had the informal interview and got an offer 2 days later. Bath got back really quickly. What are your predicted grades?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending