The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Swansea Open Day

(edited 7 years ago)
Hey,

I am a Medical Genetics student at Swansea, graduating in 2017 and will be working at the open day as an Ambassador, so feel free to ask any questions on here, or indeed at the open day itself. There will be a few Genetics/ Med Genetics students around on the open day, so ask one of the Recruitment organisers if you want to here a student perspective:smile:

Best wishes
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
Thankyou! Yeah I will definitely speak to some students on Saturday, really excited to look around Swansea as if I get an offer (hopefully) it will be either my firm or insurance choice!:smile:
No worries:smile: Make sure you get the chance to go to the Genetics/Medical Genetics subject specific tours, they will be running from Institute of Life Science 2 at 10:15, 11:30, 13:15 and 14:30
Original post by ameliajane.
Thankyou! Yeah I will definitely speak to some students on Saturday, really excited to look around Swansea as if I get an offer (hopefully) it will be either my firm or insurance choice!:smile:

Hi Ameliajane,
Did you enjoy your visit to Swansea University on Saturday? If you have any questions following on from the Open Day please let us know!
Reply 5
Original post by Swansea University
Hi Ameliajane,
Did you enjoy your visit to Swansea University on Saturday? If you have any questions following on from the Open Day please let us know!

Yeah I absolutely loved it! so glad I've applied now!😊
Original post by ameliajane.
Yeah I absolutely loved it! so glad I've applied now!😊

We are so glad you enjoyed your day!

Quick Reply

Latest