The Student Room Group

Big booty but no brains at all

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pbw
the way mrs holmes and anon-98 were going on it was like men can go without sex or maturbating at all. which me and flan_20 say is the biggest BS ever

In all seriousness, no I totally was not. You completely misunderstood my comment, I said that men can control themselves not that they can abstain from intercourse for eternity. However, I don't see why you think that'd be utter rubbish anyway- it's entirely possible -whether you choose to accept it or not is another matter.

Original post by Still Sweet
Idk what I'm hushing about but I'll just leave it because I know the truths :lol:

XD Yeah, I was just joking. >.< For some reason my mind wanted to play the trolls at their own game bc I don't believe they truly hold some of those views, rather trying to wind us up. O_o

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by pbw
i bet you have wet dreams all over the show

And? He doesn't have a sore dick from fapping "all over the show" either.
Reply 102
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Oh yes I forgot, you're Adonis right?

I am better than that moron Adonis. :smile:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
TY
Nice cheerleading:tongue:
I have gone 18 years whouth virgina:colondollar:

I may give too much info rn but oh well
When i get hard i start thinking about other things so that i stop being hard :smile:

Exactly. Stay busy.

An idle mind and idle hands are the devil's playground.

Some Amish kid said it ok :tongue:
Reply 104
I think you'll find they are. I meant real as in their existence, not real as in proving their manliness by how much they masterbate, unlike you...

A man who doesn't do it a certain number of times is not a man.

He is a little boy in mans body but he certainly doesn't qualify as a real man.
Reply 105
And? He doesn't have a sore dick from fapping "all over the show" either.

just a big mess in his boxers haha
Original post by Anon_98
In all seriousness, no I totally was not. You completely misunderstood my comment, I said that men can control themselves not that they can abstain from intercourse for eternity. However, I don't see why you think that'd be utter rubbish anyway- it's entirely possible -whether you choose to accept it or not is another matter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Men can't control themselves, I can show numerous studies proving this. This is why you women, should probably say "yes", when we want some. Don't worry i have manners, i always say please.:redface:
Reply 107
:erm:

Control means you manage it.

If you don't properly manage a business with employees, you still have employees, they just do whatever they want.
If you don't properly manage your urges, you still have urges, you just do whatever you want.

If you do properly manage, you control them. They don't control you.
Jesus flipping Christmas.

No if you do it at all you don't have control.

That is simple.

How you no understand? :redface:
Exactly. Stay busy.

An idle mind and idle hands are the devil's playground.

Some Amish kid said it ok :tongue:

I agree :yep:
Original post by flan20
It is impossible for a man to go a year with masturbating at least unless he has something wrong with his small penis.

Studies have showing this.

Studies have 'showing' this? Are you illiterate mate? Anyway urges aren't linked to one's penis size you absolute troglodyte, people just have different sex drives.

Also, yes it is possible. By definition it CAN happen, and there aren't any scientific laws stopping it from happening. Noone's saying men can fly here, we're just saying urges can be controlled.

By your understanding, if one indulges in satisfying their urges once in their life, they've 'given into them'. Not true. One can CHOOSE when to masturbate and have sex. Sure the temptation to do so is there, but one can turn away from that or decide to indulge in it. The power to do that still resides within oneself.
Reply 110
I think you'll find they are. I meant real as in their existence, not real as in proving their manliness by how much they masterbate, unlike you...

so you think i think a man is deemed by how much he masturbates? very good. you've hit the nail on the head there
Original post by pbw
so you think i think a man is deemed by how much he masturbates? very good. you've hit the nail on the head there

And you don't know how to read.
biiiiiiipolar :ahee:

Who's bipolar? I've already reported that person
Original post by queen-bee
Who's bipolar? I've already reported that person

He is for insulting you, and then saying it was a great post?
Original post by flan20
No if you do it at all you don't have control.

That is simple.

How you no understand? :redface:

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME OMG SOMEONE HELP!! :toofunny:
@TheonlyMrsHolmes please take over I can't :nutcase:
Reply 115
Original post by Danz123
Studies have 'showing' this? Are you illiterate mate? Anyway urges aren't linked to one's penis size you absolute troglodyte, people just have different sex drives.

Also, yes it is possible. By definition it CAN happen, and there aren't any scientific laws stopping it from happening. Noone's saying men can fly here, we're just saying urges can be controlled.

By your understanding, if one indulges in satisfying their urges once in their life, they've 'given into them'. Not true. One can CHOOSE when to masturbate and have sex. Sure the temptation to do so is there, but one can turn away from that or decide to indulge in it. The power to do that still resides within oneself.

Mate I have a iq of 200 so please don't start you ****- I will just make you look like the fool you are.

Urges are linked to penis size bellend- the bigger the penis the more urges you get- this is simple biology little kid.

So going by you logic on control- where do you draw the line?
Is somebody that does it once every week in control?
What about once every few days?
what about if you only do it a few times a year?
what about just once a day?
Are they in control?

I look forward to you moronic (no doubt) reply. :redface:
Original post by Anonymous

I can show numerous studies proving this.

Okay, go right ahead. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have deflected with humor.
I have spoken in clear English.
I have provided definitions.
I have presented analogies.
He still doesn't get it.

Someone now put up a photo while I prepare a power point.

If this doesn't help, I'm doing one. I am done.
Reply 118
Original post by flan20

Urges are linked to penis size bellend

no pun intended haha
ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME OMG SOMEONE HELP!! :toofunny:
@TheonlyMrsHolmes please take over I can't :nutcase:

I can't even....like I just can't....:redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending