The Student Room Group

Marketing management..Brunel/London Met/Kingston ???...Surrey Firm

hey...pls could you help me with my choices :biggrin: I'm really intereasted in MARKETING from all these business management courses.I applied to the universities as follows and here are the grades that I have to obtain to be accepted (the baccalaureate) :smile: :
Surrey - Business Management 9/10
Brunel - Business Management (Marketing) 7/10
Kingston - Marketing Management 7/10
London Metropolitan - Marketing Management 8/10

I will put Surrey as FIRM but I don't know what to choose between the rest.I think Brunel is the best but I've seen Kingston ranked high at business....and London Metropolitan doesn't appear in rankings ... :s-smilie:
please help me and god bless you :biggrin:
:tsr2:
I would probably put Brunel as your insurance - it is better than either Kingston or London Met.

However, Surrey is really nice and it's a very good course so I would work hard and make sure you get into there!! :biggrin:
Depends what you're after.
Brunel or kingston would be the wise insurance choices.
I would say brunel is better for career. But Kingston may bring a better student experience, assuming you will be on their main campus.
Firstly congrats for your offers!
Surrey i far the best of the universities you mentioned... So, i suggest you to study as hard as possible to be accepted by Surrey! About your insurance don't even think about London Met(its reputation is not good at all)...Kingston business school is okay, but the whole uni level is low average. Brunel's business school is the better than the others, so i strongly recommed you to choose it as your insurance...!!!
Reply 4
thank you for your time :biggrin: ... you really helped me about london met :biggrin: ... and kingston ... the thing is that i will not stay in campus :biggrin: ... i have a friend near surrey ... I also applied to westminster but i hear it's crap :tongue: ..
anyone who wishes to reply please don't hesitate
thanks again ... and wish me luck :biggrin:
p.s. : do you somehow know if these universities offer a certificate with international or at least european recognition ? :biggrin:
I know U of Surrey, is AACSB accredited. I know mouthful :smile: But it is one of the main accreditations. It originated in the U.S.A.
If that sort of thing interests you.
I would go for brunel insurance, in your place.

Latest

Trending

Trending