The Student Room Group

Six Countries of Seperation.

Following reading up on the Six Degrees of Seperation theory, I have thought of a little experiment to try and see if through a small number of users we are able to have had TSR users in every country as recognised by the UN (plus the Vatican City as it now has most of the rights of a full member with a couple of exceptions such as voting).

Rules
1. You post every country you've ever been to. This has to be where you actually went into the country itself. Therefore, whilst I stopped at Doha airport in Qatar for my trip to Australia, I have never actually been inside Qatar itself. Therefore I cannot include it in my own list.

2. Similarly, you must have stepped foot in the country. E.g. driving through Belgium to get to the Netherlands from France without stopping for a break would mean that Belgium would not count.

3. You can only post if you have been to one of the previous posters countries listed. For example:

Poster 1: UK, France, Germany, US
Poster 2: US, Canada, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Mexico
Poster 3: US, Mexico, Italy

In the following example, the third poster would not be in violation of the rules as they have no connection to the previous poster. The third poster would have to be have been to one of the US, Canada, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago or Mexico.

Poster 1: UK, France, Germany, US
Poster 2: US, Canada, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Mexico
Poster 3: UK, Spain, Italy

4. The same poster can post again to help others then post. Therefore taking the above example. Poster 1 could post after poster 2. Now that there is a connection, poster 3 can post.

----

I shall start. I live in the UK, I have been to France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and Australia.

I will try to keep this post updated as we go.
Countries Visited

Spoiler

Countries Needed

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
some kind of game ...

here I go and oblige

UK
France
Belgium
Greece