The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah - rejected too. But, it is an access scheme and I didn't meet the criteria so I don't know what I was expecting. There are still open days! Well done to everyone who got a place :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by desertlover
Same. Normally i'm quite relaxed about applying for things , but I just love Cambridge so much. I think I'll still deffs apply if I get the grades. What did you apply for?

We'll just have to wait for the Sutton Trust applications to open xD
I applied for Chemical engineering as my first choice and Natsci as my second. What about you?
Sorry to those who didn't get in, I've got a place for Psychological and Behavioural Sciences :smile:
I got a place omggg
Natural sciences yay
Congrats everyone who got a place!!:P
Make us jealous and tell us how good it is hehe, it must be so exciting!! :biggrin:

They rejected me too, but atleast anyone next year will know not to bother Applying if their parents went to uni!
Original post by Pentaquark
I got a place omggg
Natural sciences yay

Omggg, so happy for you. Congrats, soo jealous
Thank goodness other people who have gained a place :smile: I got on for MFL and medieval studies even though I applied for medicine, however it was my 2nd choice as I do study French.
I got a place omggg
Natural sciences yay

Well done! I got a place for MFL and medieval languages, even though I applied for medicine but I knew that'd be unlikely to get onto due to myself studying French :frown:.
Original post by Emilypickett
Sorry to those who didn't get in, I've got a place for Psychological and Behavioural Sciences :smile:

Go you! I got a place for MFL and medieval studies :smile:
I live in the North East of England so just wondering who's gotten onto the scheme, and if anyone else is travelling such a distance :smile:. As I know nobody who's gotten onto the scheme with a success :frown:
Reply 50
I've got onto the scheme, but for Week 3 (February) and I'm travelling from the North West, so yea, a rather great distance.
Reply 51
I've gotten in for week 3 too :smile: My first choice was medicine but I got NatSci instead
Reply 52
I've gotten a place on week 3 at Trinity Hall for NatSci (first choice was medicine though) :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 53
Has anyone received a place on the shadowing scheme for Week 3 (February), and more specifically, for Clare College? :smile:
Reply 54
Original post by Kozmo
Has anyone received a place on the shadowing scheme for Week 3 (February), and more specifically, for Clare College? :smile:

I'm on week 3 too! At Trinity Hall though :smile:
Week 2 :smile: Travelling from North West
Reply 56
Also, I'm travelling from the South East
Reply 57
Original post by Ribayna
I'm on week 3 too! At Trinity Hall though :smile:

Oooh! Which sector are you in / what degree is your volunteer taking?
Reply 58
NatSci but my first choice was medicine :smile:
Reply 59
Week 2 :smile: Travelling from North West

What course is your volunteer doing? Also what college are you staying at?

Latest

Trending

Trending