The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I sweat profusely then grab his crotch.
Flicking your hair is a sign that you're attracted to them?
Original post by Precious Illusions

perhaps I should sit next to you sometime
Original post by The Diplomat.
How do you behave?

And what do you do to show that your find him attractive? (like flick you hair etc)

:biggrin:

Nervous and if I don't know them that much I can't bring myself to talk to him/her - which is a terrible way of reacting since then it can never go further not even a friendship. God I'm a mess.

jk, i'm not a girl.
Original post by Josh Lyman
Flicking your hair is a sign that you're attracted to them?

Yes, that I'm aware of or they twizzle with their hair
Original post by ashleypotts
Yes, that I'm aware of or they twizzle with their hair

I knew about twisting their hair but I didn't think flicking your hair was too.
Original post by digitalangel18
Nervous and if I don't know them that much I can't bring myself to talk to him/her - which is a terrible way of reacting since then it can never go further not even a friendship. God I'm a mess.

yeah quite a few people a like that. You should try false confidence, it works like a charm.
please demonstrate
Ah, I get all shy and nervous so I end up chatting so much ****..
Porbabaly become fidgety as well lool
Depends on how well I know them... if not well, then sit there in stony silence stealing side glances every now and then. If well, proceed to embarrass myself in some way, shape or form. I am awkward. :getmecoat:
yeah quite a few people a like that. You should try false confidence, it works like a charm.

In school I was the opposite: very loud and annoying. But now I ignore someone I fancy. Unless I know someone likes me I can't fake confidence lmao what a joke.
Original post by Josh Lyman
I knew about twisting their hair but I didn't think flicking your hair was too.[/QUOT

oh it can be and also the girl leaning forward to you while both talking and maybe touching your hand or she rubbing her legs onto your legs
I don't speak and don't really move much, but I play with my hair A LOT. I do it all the time when I'm nervous. :indiff:
Original post by jemimahxo
Ah, I get all shy and nervous so I end up chatting so much ****..
Porbabaly become fidgety as well lool

hahaha at-least you talk! I don't know wtf to say xD. Gets to the point when the first thing I say is something about the weather:facepalm:and then she's looking at me like im some creep:redface:
Original post by Star-girl
Depends on how well I know them... if not well, then sit there in stony silence stealing side glances every now and then. If well, proceed to embarrass myself in some way, shape or form. I am awkward. :getmecoat:

looool you should just divert the attention from yourself and just keep asking him questions about himself
Original post by Precious Illusions

That's disgusting.

You should look for a better antiperspirant.
looool you should just divert the attention from yourself and just keep asking him questions about himself

I never really know what to ask, so it gets to awkward silence pretty quickly lel. It's all good - don't have to worry about this anymore. XD

Latest