The Student Room Group

I feel like no guy will ever love me and I'm sick of being used :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Unbannable
What is happening to OP is that she sleeps with guys that are out of her league.

It works like this:

-when the girl likes the guy more than he likes her, they have sex or become **** buddies

-When the guy likes the girl more than she likes him, she'll friendzone him.

What about when both of them like each other but they don't allow themselves to be friend zoned/become f-buddies? Is there a standoff?
Reply 21
Some people have said some pretty miserable things on this thread to a person who came here feeling lonely and looking for comfort. I'm sure you can do better and treat people the way you'd wish yourself and people close to you to be treated.

To the original poster, I say seek out your friends, remember that you're going to be alive a long time and that this too shall pass. Don't be too hard on yourself, and I hope you feel better soon.
Listen, you don't need to waste your time finding a relationship.

Focus on your degree and join societies.

A relationship won't do anything for you at this stage.

Once you finish your education, then you can try again.
Original post by Anonymous
Since coming to uni I have 'gotten off' with countless guys but never in the morning do they bother texting (of the ones whose numbers I exchange)

I have also ended up in bed twice with a guy from my accommodation :/ only to find out he'd been sleeping with another girl from our accommodation

I feel so hurt and confused. I just want a normal relationship but since since coming to uni I've really gone off the rails, getting drunk most nights and letting guys touch me all over. But none of these guys care about me come morning.

I feel like I'm too unattractive for any guy to ever fancy enough to be in a relationship with and this is making me feel very low and depressed.

Lets clarify your problem: you're attractive enough for guys to want to sleep with you, but having done so, they don't want to do so again.

So its not that you're unattractive, otherwise they wouldn't sleep with you in the first place. Its that either sex wasn't exciting enough to entice them back, or there is something else you are doing that is off-putting.

What do you think you could do to improve this situation?
lol, some really ignorant, misogynistic replies on this thread. You can really spot the angry virgins a mile off, can't you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending