The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS Mathematics C1/C2 - 18th/25th May 2016 - Official Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlphaWolfZ
No. I couldn't find it in the physicsmathstutor.com website. May I have the link please... Also are the IAL papers harder by any chance in comparison to the paper were going to have on the 18th?

https://0025309b76bc88a0e4c3444acd0336108aeab3fa.googledrive.com/host/0B1ZiqBksUHNYOVV4M2RndmNyUkU/Edexcel%20C12%20-%20January%202016%20(IAL)%20Model%20Answers.pdf

c1 and 2 are combined c12
No. I couldn't find it in the physicsmathstutor.com website. May I have the link please... Also are the IAL papers harder by any chance in comparison to the paper were going to have on the 18th?

Could I have the link too please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys what does C12 mean on the IAL papers?
Original post by mali473
Thank you!! Do you think the exam on Wednesday will be much similar to this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

it could be , but we dont know for sure

i hope it is not too difficult
Original post by Hot&SpicyChicken

c1 and 2 are combined into 1 paper

I believe its a combination of both C1 and C2. Thus, we have C12. It's a calculator paper and its 2h 30min long.
I believe its a combination of both C1 and C2. Thus, we have C12. It's a calculator paper and its 2h 30min long.

So surely its not that useful for C1 on Wednseday?
Original post by Exams987
it could be , but we dont know for sure

i hope it is not too difficult

Me too 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile
So surely it's not that useful for C1 on Wednesday?

Yeah, I don't think so too. I feel it's great for revision in general for both C1/C2. Before if you wanted to practice both you would have had to both papers separately or 3 hours of papers. Now you can practice both modules in half and less.
It is where the topic apply however the question are harder!!

Still very good practice
When you're ready to fail 🙃

Posted from TSR Mobile
what is everyone planning to get done before the exam on Wednesday?
Okay I did a lot of C1 papers aaaages ago, and I cant seem to find where exactly I put my attempts. Ive left c1 for a while but now looking at past paper questions I want to jump off a cliff and die as I cannot remember c1, I want to be just reading through my notes but I'll probably be redoing all the papers that I cant find my working out on
If I'm finishing Solomon Papers in 30-35 minutes and getting 100 UMS most of the time, how likely is it that I'II get beIow an A on Wednesday??
Any day before revision tips? As in what sort of revision to do on the day before the examination

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending