When does Durham make its offers
Original post by Ormond

never
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
im still waiting for durham even though its may, as are 90% of my courses applicants. depends on your course tbf as ive seen durham offers all the way from october to may.
Reply 3
Thank you
Original post by Ormond

Hiya

Applications are reviewed as they come in, so offers are made all the way from October up until the deadline in May.

-Himieka
Reply 5
Original post by Durham Students
Hiya

Applications are reviewed as they come in, so offers are made all the way from October up until the deadline in May.

-Himieka

The closing date was 25 th January
How could they still be reviewing in May and issuing offers ( probably No ) just before students sit their A levels
Crazy
Original post by Ormond
The closing date was 25 th January
How could they still be reviewing in May and issuing offers ( probably No ) just before students sit their A levels
Crazy

Hiya

Yeah the application deadline is in January but the UCAS deadline for universities to respond to applications submitted by 25th January is 18th May. I think most of the offers have been given out already but judging by the 2023 applicants thread, there are still people waiting. I know it can be super annoying but the only option is to wait until the 18th. Sorry that wasn't too helpful :frown:

-Himieka

Quick Reply

Latest