The Student Room Group

I'm a 17 year old trans guy, ask me anything

Been out and living as a boy since the age of 9. I'm bored and up for answering some stuff; go for it.

Scroll to see replies

m2f or f2m?
Reply 2
Original post by James Milibanter
m2f or f2m?

f2m
Reply 3
cant think of anything to ask but :hugs: and gl
I assume you've gotten surgery and stuff, when did you get them?
Original post by tylerdaniel
f2m

That's cool. Do you have any before/after pics?
Been out and living as a boy since the age of 9. I'm bored and up for answering some stuff; go for it.

I know @Odd socks is trans (f2m), have you spoken to him?
f2m

How does the transition work?
Reply 8
Original post by Starvation13
I assume you've gotten surgery and stuff, when did you get them?

I haven't yet, actually. I'm planning on getting top surgery but nothing seems to be happening on that front; I'll be lucky if it's done before I'm 20.
Would you considering dating a cis person?

Do you ejaculate?

Do you climax?

Can you maintain hardness?
I haven't yet, actually. I'm planning on getting top surgery but nothing seems to be happening on that front; I'll be lucky if it's done before I'm 20.

Ah I see. Wow it must be really weird for you right now. What kind of clothes do you wear and do you have long hair? I mean, do you cross-dress as a woman or wear like normal T-shirt and jeans?

Sorry if I've said anything offensive, this is my first time speaking to a transgender person lol, so i need to clear some misconceptions and well, it is an AMA :smile:

Oh and what genres of music do you listen to and what's one of your favourite movies?
Oh and you read BOOKS?
Original post by The Diplomat.
How does the transition work?

It's different for everyone. For me, when I realised I was a boy (8 years old), I just asked my mum to call me 'he' and let me wear boy clothes (my birthname was gender-neutral). She didn't do it until I was 9, and when I was 13 I came up with a new name and got it changed legally at 15. I'm a late bloomer, but when puberty started to show its face when I was 12/13 the doctors let me take these blocker things that basically stop puberty in its tracks. I'm planning to start testosterone at some point this year or early next year, and in a couple of years I want to get top surgery. Bottom surgery isn't something I'm too bothered about, though.
Original post by Little Toy Gun
Would you considering dating a cis person?

Do you ejaculate?

Do you climax?

Can you maintain hardness?

I have indeed dated a cis people in the past, they're just not that interested in dating me when they find out I'm trans.

And I don't have a penis, so hardness isn't really my area. I can climax but don't have sex due to my being so uncomfortable with my body.
I have indeed dated a cis people in the past, they're just not that interested in dating me when they find out I'm trans.

And I don't have a penis, so hardness isn't really my area. I can climax but don't have sex due to my being so uncomfortable with my body.

Will you considering getting a penis? I can't imagine dating someone without a penis.
Ah I see. Wow it must be really weird for you right now. What kind of clothes do you wear and do you have long hair? I mean, do you cross-dress as a woman or wear like normal T-shirt and jeans?

Sorry if I've said anything offensive, this is my first time speaking to a transgender person lol, so i need to clear some misconceptions and well, it is an AMA :smile:

Oh and what genres of music do you listen to and what's one of your favourite movies?
Oh and you read BOOKS?

I used to just wear normal clothes such as t-shirt and jeans but these days I'm wearing really obvious 'guy' clothes, like suits and stuff, because I'm pretty short (not for a girl, but for a guy I am) and have quite a high voice still so I'm trying to make myself seem more manly.
I love twenty one pilots at the minute, but other than that I'm really into music with a classical feel - Frank Sinatra, Elvis, etc :smile: My favourite movie is The Usual Suspects and I read books a lot!
Original post by Little Toy Gun
Will you considering getting a penis? I can't imagine dating someone without a penis.

I'd love to have been born with a penis, but the surgery to get one just seems so...messy. I've heard the results are generally great but honestly I have far more of an issue with my chest than with my downstairs, so I'm going to leave it. For now at least, perhaps in time I'll change my mind.
Original post by James Milibanter
That's cool. Do you have any before/after pics?

I got rid of all my old photos, actually, so unfortunately not.
Reply 17
Was it easy to convince your parents to let you legally change it at 15? I know I'm going to have to wait until I'm 18 to legally change my name since my dad won't give me permission.
I know @Odd socks is trans (f2m), have you spoken to him?

Nope; I'm not a regular user of TSR so don't really speak to anyone
Reply 19
do u date men or women?

Quick Reply

Latest