The Student Room Group

How to end my English creative writing controlled assessment

I'm really stuck on how to end my creative writing piece. So the plot is a man has woken up in a dark room with no idea of his surroundings, and he gets out the room and walks down the corridor and out the windows he can make out figures outside and then I have no idea how to end it.
Could anyone think of a satisfying ending?
Reply 1
Original post by dylansingh99
I'm really stuck on how to end my creative writing piece. So the plot is a man has woken up in a dark room with no idea of his surroundings, and he gets out the room and walks down the corridor and out the windows he can make out figures outside and then I have no idea how to end it.

What about building up to a highly tense moment, and then revealing that there was nobody there after all.
Reply 2
Original post by Smonnie
What about building up to a highly tense moment, and then revealing that there was nobody there after all.

But where would that leave the man?

i suppose you could add a cliffhanger?
Reply 4
But where would that leave the man?

Relieved but mentally broken; anguished.

Quick Reply

Latest