The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing Plymouth university

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by rubytaylor2
Hi, does anyone know where you have to go for the Adult Nursing interview? I haven't been sent any information about this, just the date and time! thanks :smile:

Hi mine is at 2nd floor Rolle building, Drake circus, Plymouth Devon PL48AA. Hope that helps, when is yours?
Oh thanks! did you get that in an email from them and how long after hearing about your interview did they tell you that? And mine is the 5th of February.
Reply 22
Original post by rubytaylor2
Oh thanks! did you get that in an email from them and how long after hearing about your interview did they tell you that? And mine is the 5th of February.

They will send you a latter by post, just give it a few days you will receive it with a reference form. I received mine after 4 days of confirming my interview date on ucas
Reply 23
For those starting in September, you can join this group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1649767045274936/

:smile:
Hi, has anybody been accepted in the February cohort and doesn't want to stay in halls? I am having to move because of placement so need to rent my room out. It's a really nice house for £90 a week until the end of July, although the contract can be extended if you wanted. It's a really nice and such good house mates.
Original post by Kk1
They will send you a latter by post, just give it a few days you will receive it with a reference form. I received mine after 4 days of confirming my interview date on ucas

For me it has been 8 days and still nothing. Is this normal?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending