The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Otc

Hi!

Hopefully (depending on my A Level results) I'm headed for Exeter too. Does anyone know very much about the Exeter OTC (Officer Training Corps)? I'm going to being doing BA French & Arabic and then going to become an officer in the army. The university website doesn't say very much about the OTC at all.
Also, can anyone fill me in on either the IAIS or French department? I was planning to go to Bristol but changed my mind at the last minute so ashamedly I know very little about glorious Exeter. Does anyone know how the year away to an arab country works and if there is any time spent in France etc.?

Cheers

Simon
what do you want to know bout the OTC? my mates are in it and from what i know basically they get paid to have a good time.

love Katy ***
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
thadz
Hi!

Hopefully (depending on my A Level results) I'm headed for Exeter too. Does anyone know very much about the Exeter OTC (Officer Training Corps)? I'm going to being doing BA French & Arabic and then going to become an officer in the army. The university website doesn't say very much about the OTC at all.
Also, can anyone fill me in on either the IAIS or French department? I was planning to go to Bristol but changed my mind at the last minute so ashamedly I know very little about glorious Exeter. Does anyone know how the year away to an arab country works and if there is any time spent in France etc.?

Cheers

Simon

Ditto Katy, I can ask friends, about OTC and french. What exactly do you want to know?

Latest

Trending

Trending