The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

princessb
Is this essay style questions or shorter 6 and 10 mark questions?

Essay, usually between 10 and 18 marks
Reply 2
They are all essay questions. The exam paper I have in front of me is June 2003 (Royal Supermarkets Ltd)
The allocation of marks per question is as follows

1) 14 marks
2) 16 marks
3) 16 marks
4) 16 marks
5) 18 marks

Oh yes, I'm looking forward to this exam already :eek:
Reply 3
What parts of the unit do you are most likely to come up? I think there will be stuff about the Euro, being thats its a current affair. What are the best bits to revise?
All of it
Reply 5
Objectives and Strategy is easy (common sense, like most of bus studs) so for the external influences I think you should know what the macro and micro environments are, how exchange rates and interest rates work and the opportunities and constrataints of a business, social audits etc. I don't have the exam til Thurs and the afternoon:smile:
Reply 6
Yeah same as, this will be last exam. Proper Bo. :biggrin:
Reply 7
Tomorrow. Bump.

I will definitely run out of time as I always do in business.
Reply 8
I'm trying to revise but there's a domestic in my house between my sis and mum:frown:
do we have to revise all of AS or just objectives and strat and external inf. My head is so full of info its gonna blow....
Reply 10
Better start revising for this one!
James_W
Better start revising for this one!

Yep my thoughts exactly, what are you revising? As obs and strat and A2 obs and strat....any other modules
Reply 12
I'm not sure... just going to go through notes etc - I think I might spend 20 mins on decision trees though
Do you think they will come up? What else would you advise I look at
Reply 14
not a clue - i feel like ive forgotten everything after filling my head with psycology - all my business knowledge has been displaced!
tell me about it, trying to revise for 9 exams just cloggs your head with info. I go into exams and start remembering all sorts of crap, just not what I need to. Im trying to revise all of AS and A2 obs and strat here...its bloody crazy
James_W
I'm not sure... just going to go through notes etc - I think I might spend 20 mins on decision trees though
I've looked through all my notes and can't find ANY on how to draw decision trees!! I've never been able to do them :frown: Can someone scan me their notes for this area, please? Or is there anywhere I can get some quick help on the net?

I've never seen a paper where you've had to actually draw one though??

PS, if anyone has any notes, could you please post them here so I can get them in the morning before the exam :smile: Ta.
Reply 17
Is Business Studies a mickey mouse subject then?
Reply 18
Bhaal85
Is Business Studies a mickey mouse subject then?

Doesn't bother me whether it is or not... it got me into Nottingham and thats all I care about :smile:
Reply 19
James_W
Doesn't bother me whether it is or not... it got me into Nottingham and thats all I care about :smile:

It pisses me off when people say it is, simply because it has 'studies' in its title, people immediately assume that its linked to softer subjects like 'media studies' and 'general studies'. I worked hard to get my 'A' grade. Thank You bery much!

Latest

Trending

Trending