The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by awstudent
I've covered most of crime but not crime prevention? Is this risky?

you can have a read of my crime prevention notes if you like
Original post by meggreeny
I worked so hard at the start of this year for scly4 because i knew it was going to be hard to keep up at the end and it's just backfired because i feel like i dont know anything now because i haven't revised it for so long

Same here. Want to use my Quizlet study sets? They make for useful study plans if you can memorise all the important (and maybe some more obscure) names in a topic.
Original post by AnnieGakusei
Same here. Want to use my Quizlet study sets? They make for useful study plans if you can memorise all the important (and maybe some more obscure) names in a topic.

hi , have you got a link to the quizlet ,

thanks
Original post by SJJ97
Is functionalism a likly Theory and methods question?

It's better to go over it briefly just in case..
Original post by EmilyPlatypus
I'll attach my whole document that I'm working on at the moment (excuse the poor spelling, I don't have word on my computer so I've had to use word pad which doesn't autocorrect - also I hope you can open it)
I'm going to make a punishment essay I think later, but that's longer than crime prevention and I lack the motivation omg :frown:

I woke up late this morning :frown: so I'm still working on crime and deviance

your state crime essay is like mine :biggrin: i feel so relieved now
Original post by AnnieGakusei

yes please that would be really helpful
for crime prevention would you talk about informal controls/sanctions?
Original post by QUIETONE
sure :smile: i have examples of 21 markers, 15 markers and 33 markers..would you like all of them (with the scores)?

Please !! X
Can anyone post example grade A essays they've got for 21 or 33 markers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gsonro

I'd probably use neighbourhood watch as a good example of this yeah
Original post by Charlotte_Ma
you can have a read of my crime prevention notes if you like

Do you have an essay structure/what to mention in a punishment essay?
Original post by grassntai
Can anyone post example grade A essays they've got for 21 or 33 markers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i have some examples of good and not so good written essays (by the exam board) in a bit..
Original post by gsonro

I would talk about Situational crime prevention, Environmental crime prevention and Social and community crime prevention
i have some examples of good and not so good written essays (by the exam board) in a bit..

Could you post the good ones? Do you know what grade they are

Posted from TSR Mobile
URGENT...
If it is a question on crime prevention techniques, is this just crime reduction strategies rooted in Left and Right Realism? So, situational crime prevention, 'short,sharp,shock' regime with young offenders, getting rid of poverty etc?
Original post by awstudent
Do you have an essay structure/what to mention in a punishment essay?

I hope this helps :s-smilie:
Hi!

I have a few useful resources which are like flashcards which ask you to repeat key words, theorists and you learn them over a period of time. I find it super useful to go over a topic after I've finished an essay or during my breaks!

This is all topics on crime:
http://www.memrise.com/course/264106/aqa-a2-sociology-crime-and-deviance/

Theories:
http://www.memrise.com/course/256492/aqa-sociology-a2-studies-concepts-theories/
Reply 3997
sure :smile: i have examples of 21 markers, 15 markers and 33 markers..would you like all of them (with the scores)?

Would you be able to send me them as well please :colondollar::smile:
does anyone have a practice essay on suicide i'm in serious need thanks
Can someone please tell me if there is any need to look at locality and age as its not specifically in textbook and we haven't been taught it ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending