The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by ellie0497
I am still making notes so I don't think I am ready at all:frown: I really want state crimes to come up!!!! I really don't want Marxism to come up for crime

I think marxism came up laast year
Original post by noey123
hey there. i don't know if you know but the 2015 paper for all subjects on aqa and edexcel are out, and i believe for other exam boards to :smile:

aha are you sure? I just googled another exam of mine for AQA and it didn't come up?
Reply 582
Original post by Studentxoxo
aha are you sure? I just googled another exam of mine for AQA and it didn't come up?

yup, i know they r for AQA
http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/sociology/as-and-a-level/sociology-2190/past-papers-and-mark-schemes
heyy, does anyone know any good points for this question?? the only 'for' point i have is on Boudrillard :/

“Society Has Now Entered a New Postmodern Age and We Need New Theories to Understand It” Assess This View (33 Marks)Thank you :smile:
Original post by fkaclocksx
heyy, does anyone know any good points for this question?? the only 'for' point i have is on Boudrillard :/

“Society Has Now Entered a New Postmodern Age and We Need New Theories to Understand It” Assess This View (33 Marks)Thank you :smile:

You could talk about Beck and the global risk society, and basically any other postmodernists like the Rapoports (I think) etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zay96
What kind of things might come up for suicide?

maybe as a 21 maker to explain the diff explanations for the deviant act so Positivists vs Interpretivists
Original post by Zay SM
I think marxism came up laast year

for theories I think values, science, policy or globalisation
this has really scared me because my teacher has not once mentioned that this could be a possibility of an age and crime. how would u structure an essay that came up on this for example what would u put in the intro/conclusion etc? i know people have said a combination but I'm just really confused haha :frown:

also what do people think will come up for the scyl4 methods questions? is it likely that values could come up
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ukhti18
My teacher too think suicide, i think crime as a social construction

What would you write for crime as a social construction?
Original post by nicoleemmak
What would you write for crime as a social construction?

Labelling theorists and then evaluate with functionalists or marx
Original post by Ukhti18
Labelling theorists and then evaluate with functionalists or marx

Ahh i see ok thanks
Anyone else's teachers have any predictions? we seem to have nailed last year's AS prediction of childhood and social policy
Reply 592
really helpful youtube channel to revise from! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCysdt0RFCfobrlFPzJ4HCnQ
Reply 593
Original post by Ukhti18
Anyone else's teachers have any predictions? we seem to have nailed last year's AS prediction of childhood and social policy

what's the predictions for this years AS families and education (old spec)?

Ohh I just found them, thank you so much!:smile:) x
Does anyone have any ideas on what could come up for Religion and crime and deviance A2 please?
Original post by Zay96
what's the predictions for this years AS families and education (old spec)?

Sorry have no clue, I am only sitting A2 exams
Does anyone have any predictions for what might come up in the global development paper?
What are the predictions for Unit 3?
Original post by Annanymous
You could talk about Beck and the global risk society, and basically any other postmodernists like the Rapoports (I think) etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you :smile:)

Latest

Trending

Trending