The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by awstudent
THANK YOU! This will be so helpful! I'll pm you my email! Do you have ones for the topics of crime and deviance as well?

I have currently got ones written for state crime, global crime, official stats and subcultural theories, i'm currently writing up one for interactionism and then later I will be doing gender and functionalism, so i'll send you the ones i've already done, then once i've completed the others i'll send them to you as well :smile:
thanks! I sent you my email! :smile:
Reply 1782
I am, do you have any predictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by disneyprincessx
I have essays written for all the predicted topics for mass media if you would like me to send you them?

Hey is there any chance i could have them too? x
can some please send essays on the predicted subjects for unit 3
pleaseeee i need help badly
Original post by Socychoictraphy
URGENT

Does anyone know what was on the original SCLY4 (Crime and Deviance) paper last year that was stolen? I wanna finish off my predictions, thanks :biggrin:

Also, if anyone wants my model essays for sociological theory i have all the possible essay answers.

Hey would i be able to get your model answers, they would be so useful
Original post by Darcy-Darling
Can anyone doing the global development unit explain what subsidies and dumping are? pleaseeeee :biggrin:

I'm doing it, but don't have a clue what either of those mean😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone got any predictions for SCLY3 Power and Politics at all? Doesn't seem like it was included on the first post with the other predictions
I have currently got ones written for state crime, global crime, official stats and subcultural theories, i'm currently writing up one for interactionism and then later I will be doing gender and functionalism, so i'll send you the ones i've already done, then once i've completed the others i'll send them to you as well :smile:

Can u send me any model answers or just plans if u have any for unit 3.
I've revised everything but does anyone have accurate predictions?
Original post by ecreate
Hey is there any chance i could have them too? x

of course! DM me your email address :smile:
Original post by batz-224
Can u send me any model answers or just plans if u have any for unit 3.

of course! Dm me your email address :smile:
i have model answers written for all predicted topics for mass media
Original post by Charlotte_Ma
what's your email? I can email my 33 marker essay on "‘Society has now entered a new, postmodern age and we need new theories to understand it.’ Assess this view."

Don't suppose you could email it to me too could you?
Reply 1793
can someone write a plan for an essay about ownership and control, I just this its such a big topic, Im not really sure how much to put in it.
Thanks in advance
Reply 1794
Original post by Ackland77
YASSSSS 1000X TIMES YES!
I am SO stressed over this exam omfg

Id like to join aswell :biggrin:
This is the only exam ever that im not fully prepared for and its scary!!
Reply 1795
of course! Dm me your email address :smile:
i have model answers written for all predicted topics for mass media

could you email it to me aswell please?
Original post by soora
could you email it to me aswell please?

of course! DM me your email address :smile:
What are you thinking will come up for the mass media questions? I've got a feeling globalisation, representations, new media and social construction of news for 18 marker and 33 markers!
Original post by ecreate
Hey would i be able to get your model answers, they would be so useful

hello, would I also be able to have them as well please!
Original post by Socychoictraphy
URGENT

Does anyone know what was on the original SCLY4 (Crime and Deviance) paper last year that was stolen? I wanna finish off my predictions, thanks :biggrin:

Also, if anyone wants my model essays for sociological theory i have all the possible essay answers.

hello, do you mind sending them to me please?

Latest

Trending

Trending