Have you ever fainted?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Student403
Awww don't lie. Widdle Zuki drank his first overload, didn't he? :ahee:

Maybe he did :rofl: dem strong stat boosting effects
Original post by Zuki
Maybe he did :rofl: dem strong stat boosting effects

It's called overload for a reason :3 Guess you didn't have the 500lp when you drank it ;D
Reply 62
Fainted twice in Pakistan, never anywhere else. :erm:
I once fainted onto a sweet stand in a corner shop when I was around 7, my mum's solution to this was to buy me a pack of Rennie's. Good times.
When i look in the morning every morning :u:
Reply 65
Yeah I fainted during a blood test

It was so weird I didn't even realise it was happening. Suddenly I felt that feeling when you step onto the top step in the dark, and it's not there, or when you go on the downhill of a roller coaster, and it was like I suddenly went straight into an extremely sensory dream.

I was going down a roller coaster and I was panicked-I was totally engulfed in this dream suddenly, and then I woke up and my arms were tingling and my heart was racing so fast. Weird
Reply 66
Original post by may_1
Yeah I fainted during a blood test

It was so weird I didn't even realise it was happening. Suddenly I felt that feeling when you step onto the top step in the dark, and it's not there, or when you go on the downhill of a roller coaster, and it was like I suddenly went straight into an extremely sensory dream.

I was going down a roller coaster and I was panicked-I was totally engulfed in this dream suddenly, and then I woke up and my arms were tingling and my heart was racing so fast. Weird

That's not how I'd describe fainting

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fainted in the middle of a Florence+The Machine concert :frown: So embarrassing but got free orange juice and haribos so lol screw da haters
I lost my coat so I'll never get over that :frown: But I'll never see the people again so meh
I've only fainted twice, but they happened within the space of about 20 seconds. I had a stomach bug and so had eaten hardly anything for a couple of days. I got up in the middle of the night - too quickly, I guess - and fainted in front of the kitchen sink. A few moments later, I regained consciousness, stood up, and promptly fainted again. The second time I woke up, I had the sense to lie down flat on the floor and yell to get somebody's help.
Fainted on my dentist lol
Original post by ikhan94
When i look in the morning every morning :u:

How inconvenient.
Reply 71
OMG!!!!

Like 1-2 months ago there was a little problem going on at home and I forgot that I only had breakfast in the morning and that's it. At night like at 12am I went downstairs (to the kitchen) to grab something to eat because I was going to fast the next day. I saw an energy drink and thought I should drink it forgetting that I didn't eat anything the whole day. I had a sip and it immediately hurt my chest. I sat down then I got up. I don't know what happened but the next thing I see is that I am in the floor laying and my body hurts a lot and stuff that was in the table and the energy drink can dropped in the table and I was alone downstairs and everyone went to sleep but at that time I didn't realise I fainted. But told everything to my family the next day and started to get extra care.
I hope you get well soon and don't worry it happens sometimes just make sure you eat healthy like fruit and veg and drink plenty of water to keep you hydrated. It can be a great cause of fainting!
I fainted while watching Pan's Labyrinth
Original post by Andy98
Couple of times, basically a case of if you have me as a surgeon you're ****ed

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aha same but not because I faint - because I am very shaky and might just cut your throat while operating on your heart :lol:
Reply 74
Original post by Anonymous
Aha same but not because I faint - because I am very shaky and might just cut your throat while operating on your heart :lol:

Hahaha wow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Notions
Approx 3.5 months ago I was working out at home

whoa! that sounds scary as **** thoughhh!!! like a nightmare :eek:!

noted : never take a shower straight after an intense workout... daym :O!
Original post by dulynm
OMG!!!!

I hope you get well soon and don't worry it happens sometimes just make sure you eat healthy like fruit and veg and drink plenty of water to keep you hydrated. It can be a great cause of fainting!

i've always been told that your stomach will burn or something if you drink soda/ have medication on an empty stomach :O

thanks i'll be sure to do that :biggrin: :smile:
Reply 77
I used to faint at the sight of blood, so more than a few times.
The first time it happened my mum thought I was pulling silly faces and told me off. The bitch.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Original post by Anonymous
i've always been told that your stomach will burn or something if you drink soda/ have medication on an empty stomach :O

thanks i'll be sure to do that :biggrin: :smile:

oww strange because I think my stomach is still fine:biggrin::tongue:
This was a couple of years back but I had swine flu and was in bed delirious for most of the day (dipping in and out of sleep and knowing what was going on around me) so was in pretty bad shape. Got up to go to the bathroom and when I came out I took two steps before the whole room started spinning. Tried to grab the bannister (unsuccessfully) whilst feebly calling out for my mum to help. My sister calls from her room 'she's out at the moment'. At this point my feet aren't able to make solid connection with the floor and I feel myself falling backwards, smash my head against my sisters bedroom doorframe and slid to the ground, and the loud bang made my sister and brother come out running. When I come to my brother is raising my legs above my head and my sister has a bowl in case I vomit! Not a fun experience but I wouldn't say I felt embarrassed :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest