The Student Room Group

how to fix this after fasting requires blackout or fainting

Hey so basically I did a water fast and I get tunnel vision and distorted hearing now like my brain cant get past that I know that I need to blackout and faint or my body needs to overheat last time that happened when I took an antipsychotic injection my brain overheated like psychogenic and I was feeling weak and numb and was about to blackout and faint but than I fasted again and it stopped I need it to happen again the psychogenic how can I achieve it the injection does nothing is there any medication that does that after your brain is in a fasting state so I can restore my brain and body to my normal self I tried exercising doesnt help drinking water also doesnt help is there any way to restore from tunnel vision and distorted hearing to normal brain muscle state cause I just feel my brain muscles havent reached the overheating and psychogenic state please how can I reach this. If it makes sense I think what im saying is my brain needs to be fixed after fasting by psychogenic or overheating.
Reply 1
Original post by paperface2
Hey so basically I did a water fast and I get tunnel vision and distorted hearing now like my brain cant get past that I know that I need to blackout and faint or my body needs to overheat last time that happened when I took an antipsychotic injection my brain overheated like psychogenic and I was feeling weak and numb and was about to blackout and faint but than I fasted again and it stopped I need it to happen again the psychogenic how can I achieve it the injection does nothing is there any medication that does that after your brain is in a fasting state so I can restore my brain and body to my normal self I tried exercising doesnt help drinking water also doesnt help is there any way to restore from tunnel vision and distorted hearing to normal brain muscle state cause I just feel my brain muscles havent reached the overheating and psychogenic state please how can I reach this. If it makes sense I think what im saying is my brain needs to be fixed after fasting by psychogenic or overheating.

How to fix it? Eat. Good, substantial meals and snacks consistently throughout the day, every day. Your body cannot function properly if you are depriving it of the nutrients and energy it needs. Please eat some food, now.

It would also be a good idea to contact a GP who can help sort out some support for you, as it seems that your mindset is dangerously skewed (it is really not healthy at all to be blacking out and fainting etc.), and could result in some (even more) serious consequences to your health and life.
Reply 2
Original post by bl0bf1sh
How to fix it? Eat. Good, substantial meals and snacks consistently throughout the day, every day. Your body cannot function properly if you are depriving it of the nutrients and energy it needs. Please eat some food, now.

It would also be a good idea to contact a GP who can help sort out some support for you, as it seems that your mindset is dangerously skewed (it is really not healthy at all to be blacking out and fainting etc.), and could result in some (even more) serious consequences to your health and life.

ive tried eating but my brain is still disconnected eating doesnt fix this issue.
Reply 3
Original post by paperface2
ive tried eating but my brain is still disconnected eating doesnt fix this issue.

See a doctor ASAP!

Quick Reply

Latest