The Student Room Group

could i be pregnant

i was on the patch which ran out on the last tuesday in may and had a withdrawl bleed till that friday,that saturday i had unprotected sex however he never finished inside then on the twelth of june i went on the pill could i still be pregnant?
Reply 1
If you had unprotected sex then there's always a possibility, although it seems unlikely. Wait until your next period, and if it doesn't come then get a test.
Original post by pancake_honey
i was on the patch which ran out on the last tuesday in may and had a withdrawl bleed till that friday,that saturday i had unprotected sex however he never finished inside then on the twelth of june i went on the pill could i still be pregnant?

Unlikely, but get a pregnancy test.
Reply 3
Original post by ageshallnot
Unlikely, but get a pregnancy test.

ty
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
If you had unprotected sex then there's always a possibility, although it seems unlikely. Wait until your next period, and if it doesn't come then get a test.

ty
Reply 5
Its always better to get a test. Chances are its unlikely, but because you was in between contraceptions its worth checking. If you are you will be producing the HCG hormone around 10 days after you had unprotected sex, so its worth doing one for your piece of mind.
Reply 6
Original post by Ghostlady
Its always better to get a test. Chances are its unlikely, but because you was in between contraceptions its worth checking. If you are you will be producing the HCG hormone around 10 days after you had unprotected sex, so its worth doing one for your piece of mind.

i just took a test and im pretty sure its negative but when i hold it at a specific angle i can see a very very very extremelyyyy faint line but only at this angle and the right lighting so idk
Reply 7
i just took a test and im pretty sure its negative but when i hold it at a specific angle i can see a very very very extremelyyyy faint line but only at this angle and the right lighting so idk

Please dont take my word for it, I would still double check with the doctors though to be sure, or a digital one. https://uk.clearblue.com/pregnancy-tests/faint-line https://www.verywellhealth.com/evaporation-line-versus-faint-positive-7092148 it could well be where the urine has dried giving an evaporation line. digital one will say pregnant or not pregnant
(edited 10 months ago)

Unprotected sex without any contraception means there is always a chance that you will get pregnant even if he don't finish inside you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending