The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Opinions on UAL College of Communications??

Hi all!

I've recently been accepted into South Bank University to study digital design, although i realised that the university is only ranked 74th out of 80, and I'm still awaiting an offer from University of Arts London studying Advertising at College of Communications in London, which is ranked 26th out of 80 in Art and Design.

I'm now depending on getting an offer from UAL, as if i get the offer i will 100% be going there, i just wanted to see what you guys have to say about UAL, especially interested in opinions from people that have been there?

Thanks!
Katie x
Original post by katielouise_a
Hi all!

I've recently been accepted into South Bank University to study digital design, although i realised that the university is only ranked 74th out of 80, and I'm still awaiting an offer from University of Arts London studying Advertising at College of Communications in London, which is ranked 26th out of 80 in Art and Design.

I'm now depending on getting an offer from UAL, as if i get the offer i will 100% be going there, i just wanted to see what you guys have to say about UAL, especially interested in opinions from people that have been there?

Thanks!
Katie x

Sorry you haven't had a reply. I will move this to a forum where you are more likely to get an answer.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending