The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Central Saint Martins Foundation in Art and Design 2016/17

Scroll to see replies

I'm so sorry for everyone that didn't get in! I'm sure you guys will all do great regardless on what path you take! Congratulations to the people with offers!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 381
Original post by eleonorejmf
I got accepted in Epsom but I'm french and I don't really know if it's a good university or not for foundation. Should I accept their offer, is it worth it?

Yeah I'm gonna have to go to Epsom now... Was my last choice. It's an okay uni, but not the same
Reply 382
Rejected :frown:
Got rejected too!! Bournemouth Arts it is!
Original post by babym
Rejected. And so have my other friends who have AMAZING work and were predicted full marks at A2.. Kinda dissapointed because it was my first choice

where else have you applied?
Original post by babym
Yeah I'm gonna have to go to Epsom now... Was my last choice. It's an okay uni, but not the same

I feel you :frown:
Does anyone know if someone resigns from the place can we claim it(something like a second recruitment)?
Reply 387
Original post by sunnypearl
where else have you applied?

Epsom and Farnham but definitely not going to Farnham
Reply 388
got rejected :frown:(
Reply 389
accepted eeeep
Are there any good unis which still accept applicants?
Reply 391
Would the people with offers mind sending links to work??
Reply 392
Original post by whydocowsfall
Just got a rejection. ): My surname starts with H and I had my portfolio review on the 26th of February! Good luck to everyone else! ^-^

Ah well, at least CSM wasn't my first choice. Now it's just between my first and fourth choices... whoop.

Yes! I think the shortest time I've heard mentioned was five months so... let's hope it's not too much longer than that! (: Meanwhile I will continue to draw fanart and wait...

ahh yeah i got a rejection too!! it's ok they don't deserve us :') where else have you applied? i got an offer from canterbury and im considering switching campus to epsom so i'm closer to home
Original post by bambin0
ahh yeah i got a rejection too!! it's ok they don't deserve us :':wink: where else have you applied? i got an offer from canterbury and im considering switching campus to epsom so i'm closer to home

We must be too good for them :')

And I got rejected from Kingston but I've applied to Edinburgh and to Epsom! I haven't had my Epsom interview yet so I still have no idea if I'll get into either of those places but it's really cool that you're looking at Epsom too! We still might end up in the same place :biggrin:
Original post by analouise2321
Does anyone know if someone resigns from the place can we claim it(something like a second recruitment)?

think you have to be on the reserve list for this to happen. I am on the reserve list for Kingston so hoping that someone who has been offered a place at Kingston has been offered a place at CSM and takes CSM up. I too got rejected from CSM.
Original post by JoelGretsch
Are there any good unis which still accept applicants?

UCA Epsom is still accepting but you need to apply by 31st March - I applied yesterday - had a feeling about CSM.....
I got rejected but to be honest the fact that so many other people did makes me feel a lot better cos it just shows how impossible it is to get into CSM. Oh well! I'm going ravensbourne :smile:
UCA Epsom is still accepting but you need to apply by 31st March - I applied yesterday - had a feeling about CSM.....

I'm probably applying today, just to see if I have a chance there ☺️
Reply 398
i just wanna tell you guys that the foundation at CSM is honestly sooooo competitive.. and if you got rejected then it's okay! it doesn't reflect your ability in the slightest, the course itself is very hard to get onto because of the reputation CSM has and the sheer amount of applicants. my friend who wants to go into fashion and who i honestly thought would 100% get on the course because of her amazing talent got rejected, and i got rejected too. this is all advice other people have just given me. chin up guys, we're all in this together *hsm theme starts playing*
(if you did get a place, congrats!! we're all happy for you :^D)

I can't find a referee in such a short time. What should I do now? 😕🙈

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending