The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

unconditional and conditional offers

Hi please can you help me my school hasnt been much help, neither has UCAS or Warwick who i emailed..If I accept an unconditional offer do I get an insurance? UoN gave me an unconditional if I firm but I also really like Exeter so could I put that as an insurance and come results day if I got the grades for exeter could I reject the unconditional offer after its been firmed and go to exeter?Thanks :smile:
A firm yes is just that. You agree that you will attend.. I think
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
If you put Nottingham down as your firm/first choice then that's definitely where you'll be heading as you don't put an insurance choice down :smile: Congrats on the unconditional!!
Reply 3
Original post by llanber
Hi please can you help me my school hasnt been much help, neither has UCAS or Warwick who i emailed..If I accept an unconditional offer do I get an insurance? UoN gave me an unconditional if I firm but I also really like Exeter so could I put that as an insurance and come results day if I got the grades for exeter could I reject the unconditional offer after its been firmed and go to exeter?Thanks :smile:

If you put Nottingham down as the firm, that's that, you're going - you don't get an insurance choice.

You COULD put Exeter down as your firm and the unconditional from Nottingham as the insurance - in which case you'll go to Exeter if you get the grades and Nottingham if you don't, or you could cancel the Exeter offer and go to Nottingham anyway if you decide to :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending