University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

kent

does Kent look at predicted grades when applying
Original post by anonymous298128
does Kent look at predicted grades when applying

Hey!

Yes they likely will in order to decide whether to give you a conditional/unconditional offer! Don’t forget that you can still get a conditional offer if your predicted grades don’t meet the entry requirements, so it’s always worth applying :smile:

Best of luck with everything!!

Natalie
University of Kent Student Rep (PhD Psychology)
(edited 6 months ago)
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by University of Kent
Hey!

Yes they likely will in order to decide whether to give you a conditional/unconditional offer! Don’t forget that you can still get a conditional offer if your predicted grades don’t meet the entry requirements, so it’s always worth applying :smile:

Best of luck with everything!!

Natalie
University of Kent Student Rep (PhD Psychology)

How does predicated grades relate to deciding if I get a conditional or unconditional offer?
Original post by anonymous298128
How does predicated grades relate to deciding if I get a conditional or unconditional offer?

Hey,

So if your predicted grades are higher than the entry requirements, you may get an unconditional offer (sometimes I think you may also get one if your grades match the requirements). If your grades are the same/lower, you’ll generally get a conditional offer. Obviously your personal statement and subjects etc. are also considered!!

Hope this helps!! :smile:

Natalie
University of Kent Student Rep (2nd year PhD Psychology)
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending