The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SaamA
Fellow students,

Google search for "Money Pigz". I wish I had this when I was a student. I wish everyone the best for their studies x

114 quid per year is overpriced. others offer cheaper service, would not join thx

those who wants to know cheaper alternative to money pigz can pm me, would not like to be advertising here as against forum rules.
Reply 7981
Original post by HucktheForde
114 quid per year is overpriced. others offer cheaper service, would not join thx

those who wants to know cheaper alternative to money pigz can pm me, would not like to be advertising here as against forum rules.

Original post by Potally_Tissed
No I'm sure the fact that you're the director of that company is irrelevant and your presence here is wholly altruistic.

Listen guys, I genuinely totally appreciate your opinions and I understand why you think I'm just on here to promote Money Pigz. The truth is, there are plenty of matched betting websites out there now, and I'm just giving you one more to take a look at. It's that simple. That's not against the rules. I'm not putting in any links...it's merely a suggestion.

It's an unfortunate and sad time when there are people slating a perfectly fine product that is designed to help people in here, just because.

HucktheForde. I'm sure the yearly price in return for approx. 10 x that amount every month is a fair deal, particularly with the support you get.

I'm not trying to cover up who I am or give you guys any bull. My goal is to help. That's it.
Reply 7982
Original post by SaamA
I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm not advertising

Like hell you aint.

Founder and Developer at Money Pigz - Saam Ali

Seems legit.
Reply 7983
I suppose you're right Reue, it is a tad of shameless advertising, but I'm just trying to help people in here. Hope you guys understand.
Original post by SaamA
I suppose you're right Reue, it is a tad of shameless advertising, but I'm just trying to help people in here. Hope you guys understand.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SaamA

You don't need to pay for this info guys. There are loads of free guides out there that will teach you exactly what you need to do for free.

PM if you can't find anything using Google and I'll send you some of the ones and other resources (free calculators etc) I have bookmarked.

Anyone tried sports trading on Betfair after getting into Matched Betting. Been reading about it and it sounds interesting. Would welcome anyone's experiences.
Reply 7986
Original post by SaamA

Every advertiser thinks their product helps people.

If you want to advertise, pay for it like everyone else: http://tsrmatters.com/engaging-with-our-members/
Hey guys can someone tell me if there's anything that I should be wary of when betting horses? So far I've only used football as I understand all the odds and the game and what to match with what. But the odds variance is ****e in the 6.0 < to <10 range where you want to bet for the free bets. Im left with rubbish like back at 6.0 lay at 6.8 eating away at my profit.

When I look at arbs sites (i.e. odds comparisons sites what compare bookies and laying sites) all the best odds seem to be on horses for the 6.0 and up range, and obviously meets are much more frequent. But is there any way I'd potentially lose money on BOTH bets, say if a runner didn't start, as is sometimes the case in tennis when a player withdraws? I just feel very wary that I'll miss something, which is nervy when your lay risk is > £100
Reply 7988
Original post by leinad2012
Hey guys can someone tell me if there's anything that I should be wary of when betting horses? So far I've only used football as I understand all the odds and the game and what to match with what. But the odds variance is ****e in the 6.0 < to <10 range where you want to bet for the free bets. Im left with rubbish like back at 6.0 lay at 6.8 eating away at my profit.

When I look at arbs sites (i.e. odds comparisons sites what compare bookies and laying sites) all the best odds seem to be on horses for the 6.0 and up range, and obviously meets are much more frequent. But is there any way I'd potentially lose money on BOTH bets, say if a runner didn't start, as is sometimes the case in tennis when a player withdraws? I just feel very wary that I'll miss something, which is nervy when your lay risk is > £100

If your horse pulls out then both bets get refunded.

I can usually get .2 differences pretty easy on horses, like 6/6.2.
Original post by Reue
If your horse pulls out then both bets get refunded.

I can usually get .2 differences pretty easy on horses, like 6/6.2.

Had a 4 / 3.9 earlier. Good times.
Reply 7990
Had a 4 / 3.9 earlier. Good times.

Very nice. Easier to do with some bookies than others. I found Bet365 particularly bad at updating their horse racing odds :biggrin:
Original post by Reue
Very nice. Easier to do with some bookies than others. I found Bet365 particularly bad at updating their horse racing odds :biggrin:

How's today going (:
Reply 7992
Original post by GeologyMaths
How's today going (:

I've been out at work all day today so not had a chance to do anything. Got a few bets on for the foodball tonight so shall see how that goes
Original post by Reue

Haven't joined there yet. Planning to max out the £200 bonus, but want to spend a bit longer doing this first before I get into the serious money, and still building up my Betfair account without making extra deposits for now.
Reply 7994
Haven't joined there yet. Planning to max out the £200 bonus, but want to spend a bit longer doing this first before I get into the serious money, and still building up my Betfair account without making extra deposits for now.

If you do the £200 welcome bonus expect to be gubbed by them pretty quick. Tbh though its prob worth just taking the £200 and running..
Original post by Reue
If you do the £200 welcome bonus expect to be gubbed by them pretty quick. Tbh though its prob worth just taking the £200 and running..

I've no intention of winning any money there, I try to pick bets where the lay on Betfair is very likely to win, just leaving the back bet to cover off the outside chance of the other result. On every site apart from Betfair (who don't care of course because commission) I'm trying to be in the category of customer who deposits, loses their money, uses the bonus, and loses that as well.

That said I might deposit [Nice round number] minus 10-15% to try and stay off the radar of any high depositor flagging they've got.
Reply 7996
I've no intention of winning any money there, I try to pick bets where the lay on Betfair is very likely to win, just leaving the back bet to cover off the outside chance of the other result. On every site apart from Betfair (who don't care of course because commission) I'm trying to be in the category of customer who deposits, loses their money, uses the bonus, and loses that as well.

That said I might deposit [Nice round number] minus 10-15% to try and stay off the radar of any high depositor flagging they've got.

Thats a risky strategy which relies on high odds. I've seen people try that before and then on a fluke result ended up with over £2k stuck in B365 waiting for the rollover.

Also bookies are just as happy to gub people who are losing money to them. Ladbrokes killed my account even though I'm down £200 on their side.
Original post by Reue
I've been out at work all day today so not had a chance to do anything. Got a few bets on for the foodball tonight so shall see how that goes

You using Matched betting for football?
Reply 7998
Original post by GeologyMaths
You using Matched betting for football?

Football, horses, greyhounds, virtual sports... anything that can make some cash.
Original post by Reue
Football, horses, greyhounds, virtual sports... anything that can make some cash.

Can one make money via matched betting without any bookies Promo?

Latest

Trending

Trending