The Student Room Group

IBM degree apprenticeship 2023

Hi there! Just wandering if anyone knows when the IBM Degree apprenticeship schemes will open? I am hoping to apply for the Digital and Technology Solutions degree.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amber.05
Hi there! Just wandering if anyone knows when the IBM Degree apprenticeship schemes will open? I am hoping to apply for the Digital and Technology Solutions degree.

hey, it opens in feb during national apprenticeship week. I'm also looking to apply to the same apprenticeship
Original post by amber.05

Hello, they are already open, if you registered interest then you should have received an email.
From what I know, there is an opening for the D&T solutions degree apprenticeship for a March 2023 start in London but if you are looking for anything later I presume these would be advertised in early 2023
Hi do you have a link to the page on the IBM site for degree apprenticeships? I can't seem to find it anymore.
Hey - how did you find this opportunity !!
Original post by CurryCurry2468
Hello, they are already open, if you registered interest then you should have received an email.
From what I know, there is an opening for the D&T solutions degree apprenticeship for a March 2023 start in London but if you are looking for anything later I presume these would be advertised in early 2023
Original post by anay1110

its too late if you're looking for March 2023, they've already closed the listing.
Original post by anay1110

If you registered interest via their website for degree apprenticeships then you would have received the email. However, its too late now as they have closed the vacancy. Assessment centres are early feb and the role starts in March.
Original post by CurryCurry2468
If you registered interest via their website for degree apprenticeships then you would have received the email. However, its too late now as they have closed the vacancy. Assessment centres are early feb and the role starts in March.

How come it starts in march? Is that because you finished A-Levels last year, and haven't started uni?
Original post by noahwdennis
How come it starts in march? Is that because you finished A-Levels last year, and haven't started uni?

From what I was told, if you registered interest on their site, you would have received an email saying about applications for a March 2023 start for a level 6 Digital and technology solutions degree apprenticeship with IBM and if you have not done your A-Levels yet, you need to wait for another email that will arrive when the applications for September 2023 open up.
How did u know the date
just got an offer for the virtual exploration session!
Original post by yupyupp
just got an offer for the virtual exploration session!

good luck 👀 see you soon on march 2nd :smile:
good luck to you too hahaha mine is actually on the 28th! what position have you applied for? x
Original post by H3nry_T
good luck 👀 see you soon on march 2nd :smile:
Digital and Technology solutions
If I had to pick a particular position then probably a technical consultant?
Same programme!! but i’m not too sure what i would do specifically, im interested in learning to code but don’t know which of the careers involved it
Original post by H3nry_T
Digital and Technology solutions
If I had to pick a particular position then probably a technical consultant?
Original post by yupyupp
Same programme!! but i’m not too sure what i would do specifically, im interested in learning to code but don’t know which of the careers involved it

BTW did you see the presentation requirements: an entire presentation with only pictures and no text!!!!. I can happily talk about myself but I ain't got no pictures !!! I'm probably gonna use some google images to explain myself rather than doing anything interesting.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by H3nry_T
BTW did you see the presentation requirements: an entire presentation with only pictures and no text!!!!. I can happily talk about myself but I ain't got no pictures !!! I'm probably gonna use some google images to explain myself rather than doing anything interesting.

i haven’t got the email with the tasks at the moment but i expected that haha 😭😭, so we just talk about ourselves using pictures? Gonna be rehearsing like crazy lol I hope they don’t ask too many on the spot questions after
Reply 18
I just saw this thread, I applied for the digital & technology pathway this time last year and have been working as an apprentice for about 6 months now - I can answer any questions if you need :smile:
Original post by YeahY
I just saw this thread, I applied for the digital & technology pathway this time last year and have been working as an apprentice for about 6 months now - I can answer any questions if you need :smile:

How much company knowledge did you have before jumping in.
Is it stressful to work with clients and stakeholders?
Is there anything you hate about being a software developer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending